Important Points to Remember about Daytrans Buses
Under the auspices of the White Horse Group, Daytrans is a company providing ground transportation services and delivery of goods or packages, which has been acquired by PT. Panorama Transportation Tbk since October 2009 ago. This PO is one of the most popular shuttle fleets in Indonesia.
- The busiest route served by Daytrans is Semarang-Jepara. Even so, you can find these official PO outlets or agents in several cities, such as Jakarta, Bandung, Cirebon, and Yogyakarta. In Jakarta alone, the number of PO outlets is recorded at the most, which is around 21 outlets.
- Apart from Semarang, you can use Daytrans Bandung, Daytrans Jogja, and other Daytrans services that serve routes in other cities, such as Jepara and Magelang.
- Daytrans buses have several shuttle bus fleets with a passenger capacity of around 12-16 people. Each is divided into two types, namely Shuttle and Executive shuttle.
- The Daytrans schedule varies according to the route served, from 00.00 in the morning to 18.00 at night.
- Being one of the popular shuttle buses with the most routes makes this PO provide adequate facilities for passengers. Each fleet is equipped with air conditioning, reading lights, comfortable seats, entertainment on ride, and adequate security features.
- In addition to offering a shuttle bus fleet, this PO offers a travel fleet for trips outside the city within the province with fewer passenger capacities and different types of vehicles from the shuttle bus fleet. This PO is also known as a goods delivery service (courier) company.
- The average level of passenger satisfaction using this bus is 5/5.
- Daytrans is one of the shuttle buses with adequate security devices. Using a fleet that is always excellent, this bus also supports the Safety + redBus program during the pandemic, which is spraying disinfectant liquid to all parts of the fleet before and after traveling.
- The staff accompanying the trip are professional and sufficiently obedient to implement health protocols during the pandemic.
- Apart from official outlets, Daytrans bus ticket bookings can be made through the redBus application. In addition to tickets, through the application, prospective passengers can choose the departure schedule according to their wishes and choose their seats.
- Daytrans shuttle bus ticket prices offered through the redBus application start from IDR 80,000 depending on the route chosen.