Important Points to Remember about the Pahala Kencana Bus
When it was first established in 1976, Pahala Kencana, which was pioneered by Hendro Tedjokusumo, served two routes: Kudus - Jakarta and Solo - Jakarta PP. In subsequent developments, more and more new routes have been opened by Pahala Kencana, which now includes more than 86 routes and 90 Indonesian cities on the islands of Sumatra, Java and Madura. This bus company from Kudus has even formed several other business units such as the Pahala Express cargo business, the Pahala Tours & Travel travel agency, and the Nirwana Luxury Tourist Bus bus rental. Book your Pahala Kencana bus tickets only on redBus right away!
- This Jakarta-based Pahala Kencana bus serves routes to cities on the islands of Sumatra, Java and Madura.
- Pahala Kencana also operates fleets from its agents in other cities such as Pahala Kencana Bandung, Pahala Kencana Surabaya, and Pahala Kencana Malang, as well as Tangerang, Merak, Bogor, Madura to Lampung.
- Pahala Kencana uses the latest Hino and Mercedes-Benz buses which are divided into 4 different classes and facilities, namely AC Business, VIP, Executive, and Super Executive.
- Pahala Kencana Business Class facilities are equipped with spacious reclining seats. VIP class is equipped with toilets, blankets and pillows. Executive Class is equipped with additional facilities such as LED TV, buffet dishes, and snacks during the trip. Super Executive Class is equipped with WiFi, charging point and smoking room facilities.
- Currently Pahala Kencana offers a 10% discount and 20,000 cashback with the code NEW until March 31, 2021 for every ticket purchase on the redBus website or application.
- The average Pahala Kencana rating is quite good from passengers, which is 3.5 stars.
- The Pahala Kencana bus operator applies health protocols during the pandemic, for example staff and passengers are required to wear masks during the trip.
- Pahala Kencana's popular routes are PP Jakarta-Jember, Purwokerto-Bekasi, Pasuruan-Bekasi, Madiun-Kebumen, Banyuwangi-Semarang, and Madura-Brebes.
- Pahala Kencana bus ticket prices vary and depend on the class and route chosen. For example, the Jakarta-Jember route costs IDR 360,000. The Pasuruan-Bekasi route costs Rp. 280,000 - Rp. 360,000. The ticket price for Madiun-Kebumen is IDR 200,000. This price difference also applies to other popular routes such as Pahala Kencana Bandung, Bekasi, Tangerang, Kudus, and Madura.
- Pahala Kencana has its own departure and drop-off points for each route city. For example, the departure and drop-off points for the Pahala Kencana Bandung bus are on Jalan RE Martadinata, Pulo Gebang Terminal in Jakarta, Jalan Brawijaya in Jember, Bulupitu in Purwokerto, Bangil in Pasuruan, Purboyo Terminal in Madiun, and so on. Check detailed information for all departure and drop-off points for the Pahala Kencana fleet on the redBus website or app.
- Pahala Kencana buses operate every day with varying departure schedules, depending on the route.