Important Points to Remember about the Efisiensi Bus
Efisiensi is an inter-city inter-provincial bus company (AKAP) from the city of Kebumen, Central Java, which was founded by Teuku Erry Rubihamzah in 1996. Starting from a bus unit on the PP Kebumen-Yogyakarta route, Efisiensi expanded its business by opening the Yogyakarta-Cilacap route in 2002, Yogyakarta— Purwokerto in 2008, and other cities around Central Java. Thanks to their experience and excellent service, the Efisiensi bus received many awards from the Ministry of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia in 2010-2017. That's why, you don't need to hesitate to book your tickets on redBus and make Efisiensi the bus of choice that is ready to take you to your destination!
- Efisiensi operates its regular fleets from Kebumen to Yogyakarta, Cilacap, Purwokerto and Semarang.
- Efisiensi buses also serve tourism transportation as well as operate passenger buses from their agents in Yogyakarta and Cilacap.
- The Efisiensi Operators offer Patas Executive class buses which are supported by Hino and Mercedes-Benz engined buses which are known to be safe and robust with a 2-2 seating configuration.
- Each Efisiensi bus unit is equipped with air conditioning and luxurious facilities in the form of reclining seats and reclining seats, electrical outlets for charging electronic devices, luggage compartments, LCD TV, food and drinking water. The Efisiensi bus also provides a comfortable rest area for passengers and a free shuttle bus for certain routes in Yogyakarta, Purwokerto, and Cilacap.
- Currently there are no promos for Efisiensi bus ticket purchases. Check the Efisiensi bus page on redBus regularly to find new promos for this bus.
- Efisiensi gets a very good rating from passengers, which is 4.7 stars.
- Efisiensi bus operators always apply health protocols during pandemic by requiring passengers and bus crews to wear masks during the trip.
- Popular Efisiensi bus routes include Cilacap – Yogyakarta (Jogja), Yogyakarta (Jogja) –Cilacap, Yogyakarta (Jogja) –Purwokerto, Purwokerto – Yogyakarta (Jogja), and Cilacap – Semarang.
- Efisiensi bus ticket prices depend on the route chosen. For example, the ticket price for Cilacap-Yogyakarta (Jogja) and Yogyakarta (Jogja) -Cilacap is IDR 85,000. Ticket prices for the Yogyakarta (Jogja) -Purwokerto and Purwokerto-Yogyakarta (Jogja) routes are also Rp.85,000. Meanwhile, the Cilacap-Semarang bus ticket price is IDR 110,000.
- Efisiensi buses have separate departure and drop off points on each route. Popular departure and drop-off points for Efisiensi buses include Cilacap Terminal in Cilacap, Jalan Ringroad and Terminal Jombor in Yogyakarta, Bulupitu and Purbalingga agents in Purwokerto, and Terminal Terboyo in Semarang.
- Bus schedule Efisiensi depends on the selected route. For example, the Cilacap – Yogyakarta (Jogja) route, departs at 00.50 at the earliest and at 19.00 WIB at the end. The Yogyakarta (Jogja) –Cilacap and Yogyakarta (Jogja) –Purwokerto route fleets both depart as early as 06.00 am, but the route to Cilacap is the last at 21.00, while Purwokerto's destination is the last at 20.30 WIB. On the other hand, the Purwokerto – Yogyakarta (Jogja) route is served from 05.00 to 19.00 WIB. Meanwhile, the Cilacap – Semarang route is served from 1:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.