Rama Sakti Bus Ticket Booking
Rama Sakti is one of the popular bus service providers serving in the travel industry. The bus company provides punctual and effective services. Rama Sakti is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by Rama Sakti help in connecting cities. This bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
Important Points to Remember about the Rama Sakti Bus
Rama Sakti Travel is a bus operator from Yogyakarta which was founded in 1983. Managed by PT Rama Sakti Lintas Persada, Rama Sakti provides passenger transportation and freight forwarding services. With more than 35 years of experience, it is no wonder that the people of Central Java, Yogyakarta, and surrounding areas use Rama Sakti travel as the transportation of choice. What are you waiting for? Make Rama Sakti the choice of bus operator on redBus who is ready to take you to your destination!
- Rama Sakti operates on the main routes of Yogyakarta and cities in Central Java such as Ngadirejo, Losari, Kudus, Pati, and Comal.
- Rama Sakti travel also operates its fleets from agents in other cities such as Rama Sakti Semarang and other big cities in Central Java.
- Rama Sakti travel uses the latest Isuzu Elf bus with a capacity of 11 passengers.
- Each Rama Sakti bus unit is equipped with air conditioning and facilities in the form of reclining seats, LCD TV, music, snacks, and drinks.
- Currently there are no promos for purchasing Rama Sakti bus tickets. Keep checking the Rama Sakti bus page on redBus regularly to find new promos from this bus.
- Rama Sakti travel gets a pretty good rating from passengers, which is 4.1 stars.
- Rama Sakti implemented health protocols during this pandemic by requiring staff and passengers to wear masks during the trip.
- Popular Rama Sakti routes include Yogyakarta – Ngadirejo, Yogyakarta – Losari, Yogyakarta – Kudus, Yogyakarta – Pati, and Yogyakarta – Comal.
- Rama Sakti bus ticket prices depend on the route chosen, for example the Yogyakarta-Ngadirejo ticket price is IDR 80,000, Yogyakarta-Losari is IDR 190,000, Yogyakarta-Kudus is IDR 100,000, Yogyakarta-Pati is IDR 110,000, and Yogyakarta-Comal for IDR 150,000 for one trip.
- The Rama Sakti bus has a departure point and a drop off point on each route. Some of its popular departure and drop-off points are Jombor Terminal and Ramasakti Diponegoro Office in Yogyakarta, Ngadirejo Terminal in Ngadirejo, Losari Terminal in Losari, Kudus and Getas Terminal in Kudus, Pati Terminal, and Comal Terminal.
- The Rama Sakti Travel schedule varies according to the route you choose. The Yogyakarta – Ngadirejo and Yogyakarta – Comal fleets, for example, depart at 07.00 and at the latest at 20.00. Meanwhile, the Yogyakarta – Losari, Yogyakarta – Kudus, and Yogyakarta – Pati routes are served from 07.00 am to 17.00 pm.
Cancel Your Rama Sakti Bus Ticket and Get a Refund With Refund Guarantee
redBus offers another avenue of flexibility when it comes to booking a Rama Sakti bus ticket in Indonesia. With Refund Guarantee, customers can now cancel their Rama Sakti bus ticket and get a refund. A customer has to make sure that the Refund Guarantee add-on has been selected when they book their Rama Sakti bus ticket through the redBus platform. Customers would have to pay a small premium when they select the Refund Guarantee add-on. Once done, the customer can avail a reasonable refund of up to 75% on their bus tickets if they do decide to cancel the ticket before their bus journey begins. Refund Guarantee offers flexibility and eliminates any inconvenience that could arise if the customer needs to cancel their Rama Sakti bus ticket due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Up to 25% off in Bus Ticket Booking
Booking bus tickets has become easy and convenient thanks to various technological advances. You can now check bus schedules, list of operators, latest offers, facilities, seat availability and more on the redBus platformTo make it easier on your pocket, redBus Indonesia offers discounts of up to 25% and IDR 20.000 cashback with the code NEW*. Use the redBus promo when booking bus tickets online and save more! For such exciting deals - check redBus Promos page Terms and conditions apply*
How can I book a Rama Sakti bus ticket?
You can visit the Rama Sakti ticket counter located at the bus terminal nearest to you. An even simpler booking solution has been provided by redBus, Indonesia. The user-friendly website offers a simpler way to book your bus tickets online.
How much does a bus ticket on a Rama Sakti bus cost?
Ticket fares will vary depending on the pick-up and drop off points. You can visit redbus.id/en to help you stay updated on bus fares, availability, and much more. The payment platform on the redBus website ensures that every transaction made on the site is protected.
Do I need to print my bus ticket to board the bus?
There are two main scenarios that you might fall into when you have to board a bus. Now, if your boarding point is at any terminal in Indonesia, passengers will have to take a print out of the bus ticket that has been sent to the email in a PDF format. The second scenario is when your boarding point is a bus stop and not a terminal. In this case, you will receive an M-ticket that you will have to produce before boarding your bus. If the operator does not provide an M-Ticket, you will have to take a printout of the ticket (PDF) that has been sent to the registered email ID that you have used to book the bus ticket on the redBus website. Some operators might levy a charge if these conditions are not followed.
Should I book my bus ticket at the counter or on the redBus platform?
That depends on what works best for you. You could book a ticket at the counter but you might be too late to book a comfortable window seat or risk being too late to book any seat at all. A lot of people are recognizing the benefits of booking a bus ticket on an online platform like redBus. It’s easy, convenient, and leaves you having all your questions answered by just browsing the website. The website provides live updates on a number of different avenues such as bus timings, fares, available seats, pick-up and drop-off points, discounts and offers, and much more.
What are some of the mainstream routes covered by Rama Sakti Shuttle?
Rama Sakti shuttle services are among the leading shuttle services providers in the Indonesian transport and travel industry. It’s popular for its punctual and affordable shuttle services. The shuttlees offered by Rama Sakti cover multiple routes and connect various cities regularly. It aims to provide a seamless travel experience to all its passengers. Some of the commonly covered routes by Rama Sakti shuttles include Yogyakarta (Jogja) to Semarang, Kendal PP; Yogyakarta (Jogja) to Tegal, Pemalang, Pekalongan PP; Yogyakarta (Jogja) to Cirebon, Indramayu, Brebes PP; and Yogyakarta (Jogja) to Pati, Kudus, Demak PP.
What amenities are offered by Rama Sakti shuttles?
Travel Rama Sakti shuttles are equipped with all the necessary amenities needed to provide a safe and comfortable journey for its passengers. It doesn’t compromise with the comfort quotient and ensures the best safety standard for all the travellers. One of its flagship shuttles, the ELF luxury is equipped with a range of amenities including air conditioner, charging socket, plush interiors, comfortable seats with ample leg space, reading lights, bottle holders, etc. It creates a luxurious experience and provides the best return on your travel expenditure. You can easily check the list of amenities while booking online using the redBus application.
Where can I find the shuttle schedules for Rama Sakti shuttles?
It can be frustrating to find the relevant information you are looking for when you don’t have a go-to place. You can easily find the shuttle schedules for various routes on the redBus portal using its website or mobile application. Here is a list of the timing for first and last shuttles run Rama Sakti on some of the most important routes. Yogyakarta (Jogja) to Semarang, Kendal PP - First shuttle: 7:00 AM, Last shuttle: 8:00 PM. Yogyakarta (Jogja) to Tegal, Pemalang, Pekalongan PP - First shuttle: 7:00 AM, Last shuttle: 5:00 PM. Yogyakarta (Jogja) to Pati, Kudus, Demak PP - First shuttle: 7:00 AM, Last shuttle: 5:00 PM. Yogyakarta (Jogja) to Cirebon, Indramayu, Brebes PP - First shuttle: 7:00 AM, Last shuttle: 5:00 PM.
How to cancel shuttle tickets booked using the redBus application?
redBus provides an easy to use online portal that you can use to cancel your shuttle tickets without any hassles. All you have to do is log in using your credentials and navigate to the cancellation section. Please note that cancellation charges will be applicable as per the cancellation policy mentioned at the time of booking.