Important Points to Remember about the Rama Sakti Bus
Rama Sakti Travel is a bus operator from Yogyakarta which was founded in 1983. Managed by PT Rama Sakti Lintas Persada, Rama Sakti provides passenger transportation and freight forwarding services. With more than 35 years of experience, it is no wonder that the people of Central Java, Yogyakarta, and surrounding areas use Rama Sakti travel as the transportation of choice. What are you waiting for? Make Rama Sakti the choice of bus operator on redBus who is ready to take you to your destination!
- Rama Sakti operates on the main routes of Yogyakarta and cities in Central Java such as Ngadirejo, Losari, Kudus, Pati, and Comal.
- Rama Sakti travel also operates its fleets from agents in other cities such as Rama Sakti Semarang and other big cities in Central Java.
- Rama Sakti travel uses the latest Isuzu Elf bus with a capacity of 11 passengers.
- Each Rama Sakti bus unit is equipped with air conditioning and facilities in the form of reclining seats, LCD TV, music, snacks, and drinks.
- Currently there are no promos for purchasing Rama Sakti bus tickets. Keep checking the Rama Sakti bus page on redBus regularly to find new promos from this bus.
- Rama Sakti travel gets a pretty good rating from passengers, which is 4.1 stars.
- Rama Sakti implemented health protocols during this pandemic by requiring staff and passengers to wear masks during the trip.
- Popular Rama Sakti routes include Yogyakarta – Ngadirejo, Yogyakarta – Losari, Yogyakarta – Kudus, Yogyakarta – Pati, and Yogyakarta – Comal.
- Rama Sakti bus ticket prices depend on the route chosen, for example the Yogyakarta-Ngadirejo ticket price is IDR 80,000, Yogyakarta-Losari is IDR 190,000, Yogyakarta-Kudus is IDR 100,000, Yogyakarta-Pati is IDR 110,000, and Yogyakarta-Comal for IDR 150,000 for one trip.
- The Rama Sakti bus has a departure point and a drop off point on each route. Some of its popular departure and drop-off points are Jombor Terminal and Ramasakti Diponegoro Office in Yogyakarta, Ngadirejo Terminal in Ngadirejo, Losari Terminal in Losari, Kudus and Getas Terminal in Kudus, Pati Terminal, and Comal Terminal.
- The Rama Sakti Travel schedule varies according to the route you choose. The Yogyakarta – Ngadirejo and Yogyakarta – Comal fleets, for example, depart at 07.00 and at the latest at 20.00. Meanwhile, the Yogyakarta – Losari, Yogyakarta – Kudus, and Yogyakarta – Pati routes are served from 07.00 am to 17.00 pm.