Important Points to Remember about Lorena Buses
Starting with only two bus fleets serving the Jakarta - Bogor route via Cibinong, Lorena buses now serve more than 60 cities. Lorena Bogor is the first route as well as the route with the most schedules to date.
Ticket reservations for Lorena can be made online via RedBus. With the Safety + guarantee during this pandemic, you can ensure the health of yourself and others while traveling long distances on the bus.
- Apart from the Jakarta - Bogor PP route which is still running until now, Lorena also serves the Tegal - Malang, Jakarta - Surabaya, Bogor - Denpasar, Bogor - Banyuwangi routes, and dozens of other routes.
- Apart from the long route, some of the nearby routes served by Lorena are Jember - Cirebon and Bandar Lampung - Kerinci.
- The types of intercity and interprovincial (AKAP) buses are divided into three, namely Business, Executive, and VIP, some of which use the Super Double Decker Bus. Business Class has a capacity of 53 people with a 2 - 3 configuration, Executive class has a capacity of 32 people with a 2 - 2 configuration, while the VIP class has a capacity of 40 people with a 2 - 2 configuration.
- The entire fleet has air conditioning, reclining seats, audio and video entertainment, and toilets. Smoking areas are only available in VIP and Executive class. Meanwhile, more complete facilities such as USB charging and personal entertainment are available on the Super Double Decker Bus.
- The earliest departure is at 10.00 for departures from Bogor. While the overnight schedule is on the Tegal - Malang route at 23.00.
- Lorena bus reservations on RedBus can use the NEW code to get a 10% discount and an additional 20% cashback which is valid until 31 March 2021.
- Overall, the Lorena bus received a rating of 3.7 from 124 reviews.
- Every Lorena bus booking through RedBus has gone through the implementation of Safety + which ensures the safety and health of passengers during the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes cleaning the bus using disinfectants on every departure, checking the temperature of the bus staff and passengers, using masks, and providing hand sanitizers. The bus also does not provide pillows or blankets to prevent transmission.