Important Points to Remember about XTrans Buses
XTrans is a pioneer point-to-point shuttle bus operator which was founded on May 5, 2005. XTrans buses initially served the Jakarta-Bandung PP route thanks to the opening of the Cipularang Toll Road. Starting with 6 cars, X-Trans now serves more than 700 departures at 35 points every day. In fact, Xtrans services have reached Central Java areas such as Pekalongan, Semarang, Jogja, and Solo. That's why, schedule your trip with redBus right away by choosing the Xtrans bus!
- X-Trans mostly operates on PP Bandung-Jakarta routes, for example XTrans Bandung, XTrans Jakarta, and XTrans Jabodetabek.
- X-Trans buses also operate their fleets from cities in Central Java such as Blora, Semarang and Solo.
- The X-Trans fleet uses the Isuzu Elf shuttle bus which is divided into 2 classes, namely Regular with a capacity of 12 passengers and Premium Plus with a capacity of 9 passengers.
- Each X-Trans bus unit is equipped with air conditioning, spacious seats, music, mineral water plus cup holders, and seat belts to make the trip even more comfortable.
- Currently XTrans is offering a 10% discount with RedDeals and a cashback of 20,000 with the NEW code until March 31, 2021 for every ticket purchase on the redBus website or application.
- Xtrans offers Reschedule Ticket options to its customers.
- On average, XTrans gets a high rating from its passengers, which is 4.5 stars.
- XTrans bus operators apply health protocols during the pandemic, for example staff and passengers are required to wear masks during the trip.
- Popular XTrans bus routes include Bandung – Blora, Blora – Bandung, Bandung – Bekasi, Semarang – Pekalongan, Semarang – Solo, and Jakarta – Cilegon.
- Xtrans ticket price for one trip is IDR 75,000 to IDR 90,000. In fact, Xtrans is currently offering redDeals promo prices for the PP Bandung-Bekasi route from IDR 90,000 to IDR 79,000 and the Semarang-Pekalongan route from IDR 75,000 to IDR 65,000.
- Xtrans has popular departure and drop-off points in the cities that route it, such as Blora, Solo, Cilegon, Pasteur in Bandung, Semanggi in Jakarta, Mega Bekasi Hypermall in Bekasi, Jatingaleh in Semarang, and Pekalongan Terminal in Pekalongan.
- Xtrans serves departures for almost 24 hours with varying schedules. The Bandung to Blora route, for example, is served from 02.00 to 21.55. On the other hand, Blora to Bandung is served from 05.00-21.15. The Bandung – Bekasi route departs at 04.30 at the earliest and at 21.30 at the last, while the Semarang-Pekalongan route departs from 05.00-20.30. Meanwhile, the Semarang – Solo route is served from 00.31-21.31 WIB.