Important Points to Remember about Baraya Travel Buses
One of the most trusted names in Jakarta – Bandung and Bandung – Jakarta travel, Baraya Travel has been serving passengers since 2006. With more than 30 travel service outlets in Jakarta, Bandung and its surroundings, Baraya Travel makes your trip around DKI Jakarta and West Java more convenient. convenient and easy. With the motto “alms is good, honest is cool”, Baraya Travel also tries to get closer to the community so that they are better known. So don't hesitate to book Baraya Travel tickets from redBus!
- Baraya Travel buses operate in two major cities, Jakarta and Bandung.
- Baraya Travel also has outlets in two satellite cities close to Jakarta, namely Bekasi and Tangerang.
- Baraya Travel uses the ELF Delta shuttle bus for its Executive class with a capacity of 16 people with a 1-1 configuration.
- Baraya Travel buses are equipped with air conditioning facilities, reclining seats and spacious luggage.
- Currently, Baraya Travel offers a 5% discount promo for every purchase of travel tickets from Jakarta to Bandung and Bandung to Jakarta on the redBus website and application.
- This bus operator also offers a Reschedule Ticket option.
- On average, Baraya Travel gets a fairly high rating from its passengers, which is 4.4 stars.
- Staff and passengers are also required to wear masks while traveling with Baraya Travel.
- Popular routes for Baraya Travel buses are Jakarta-Bandung, Bandung-Jakarta, Bogor-Bandung and Bandung-Bogor.
- Baraya Travel ticket prices for the Jakarta–Bandung PP route are in the range of IDR 103,000. Promo price applies to this route. The normal price is IDR 103,000, valid for the Bandung–Tangerang and Tangerang–Bandung routes.
- Popular departure and drop off points for Baraya Travel Jakarta are at Tebet and Jatiwaringin. Meanwhile, the popular departure and drop-off points for Baraya Travel Bandung are Pasteur and Surapati.
- Baraya Travel operates throughout the day for the Jakarta Bandung and Bandung Jakarta routes, starting from 06.00 am to 19.30 pm.