Important Points to Remember about Agra Mas Buses
Starting from an AC economy bus in Jabodetabek, now PO Agra Mas is here to serve inter-provincial trips. For passengers who want to go to cities in Central Java and Yogyakarta from Jakarta, Agra Mas can be an option. With competitive prices, this PO is equipped with facilities that will support your trip.
- For ticket booking, you can do it online through redBus. Not only practical, redBus also provides attractive discounts and implements strict health protocols. Before booking Agra Mas bus tickets, here are some important points to consider.
- Currently the Agramas bus serves trips from Jakarta to cities in Central Java and Yogyakarta, such as Semarang, Solo, and the City of Yogya.
- This operator also provides travel routes from Bogor to Wonogiri.
- Agra Mas ticket prices start from IDR 205,000. The fare may change according to the route and type of fleet selected.
- The Agra Mas bus schedule usually starts at 10.00 WIB, 11.00 WIB, and 15.00 WIB.
- Passengers departing from Jakarta can go to the departure point at Kalideres or Kapuk Terminals. Meanwhile, passengers from Bogor to Wonogiri can depart from Cibinong, Bubulak Terminal, or Parung.
- Agra Mas presents a variety of fleet types ranging from executive class, Super Double Decker, to VIP class with different seat formats. For VIP and executive classes, the available seating formation is 2-2, while the Super Double Decker seating formation uses 2-1 on the lower floor and 2-2 on the upper.
- To support passenger comfort, most Agra Mas buses provide facilities such as LCD TVs, drinks, food/snacks, and toilets. Specifically, Super Double Decker passengers will get additional services in the form of head and footrests, smoking room, water dispenser, and buffet dining service.
- There is a 10% discount promo + 20,000 cashback which is valid until March 31, 2021. To use this service, please enter the code NEW.
- In general, the Agra Mas bus managed to get a good rating from the passengers with a rating of 4.18 and 152 reviews.
- During the pandemic, every bus operator is required to implement Safety+ to suppress the spread of COVID-19 between passengers. Safety+ requires bus operators to regularly disinfect, check the body temperature of passengers and bus staff, use masks, provide hand sanitizer, and temporarily not provide pillows/blankets.