Important Points to Remember about Nusantara Bus
PO Nusantara is one of the bus operators with the longest history in Indonesia, founded by Yonatan Budiarso in 1968 in Kudus, Central Java. Initially, Nusantara only served short routes around Central Java such as Kudus–Semarang. More than 50 years later, Nusantara buses have become one of the most trusted land transportation providers in Indonesia with 164 routes it serves. If you want to find a comfortable and safe bus on redBus, PO Nusantara is the answer.
- Nusantara operates not only in Central Java, especially connecting small cities such as Pati and Demak, but also in the capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta.
- Nusantara buses originating from Kudus also operate in many important cities in Central Java such as Semarang and Kudus, as well as smaller areas such as Blora, Lasem and Rembang.
- PO Nusantara has several types of buses in certain classes. There are Super Executive class (21 seats in a 1-1 configuration), Executive class (32 seats in a 2-1 configuration) and VIP class (36 seats). There is also a Patas class which consists of 43 seats.
- Depending on the class, Nusantara buses provide complete facilities. The most complete Super Executive Class, for example, provides AC, pillows, LCD TV, music, food, drinks, USB charger, blanket and reading lamp.
- Currently, there are no new promos for Nusantara on the redBus website and application, but check back on the PO Nusantara page on the redBus website or application periodically to check for new promos available.
- On average, Nusantara buses get a high rating from their passengers, which is 4.5 stars for various routes.
- Following the health protocols that apply during the pandemic, Nusantara staff and passengers are required to wear masks while travelling.
- Popular routes for PO Nusantara are Jakarta–Demak, Jakarta–Kudus, Lasem–Karawang, Pati–Tangerang and Pati–Bekasi.
- Nusantara bus ticket prices start from IDR 190,000
- Each city has its own departure point for Nusantara buses. The most popular in Jakarta are Terminal Lebak Bulus and Daan Mogot. In Kudus, Nusantara departs from Getas and Terminal Kudus. All Nusantara departure and drop off points can be checked on the Nusantara bus page on redBus.
- Bus Nusantara has limited its operating hours during the pandemic but departs at least 4 times a day on the most popular routes.