Important Points to Remember about the Putera Mulya Bus
PO Putera Mulya is a leading bus operator in the Central Java to Jogja area which was founded in 1985. Starting from two units of buses with a capacity of 12 people for the Ngadirojo-Wonogiri route, Putera Mulya has grown and expanded its services with intercity inter-provincial routes in the 2000s. Until now, the Putera Mulya Sejahtera bus has consistently served passengers for intercity and inter-provincial destinations on Java Island with the best-engine-engined fleet in its class. If you are looking for a bus operator who is ready to take you in comfort and luxury, Putera Mulya is the answer!
- Putera Mulya operates from cities such as Jakarta, Wonogiri, Cilegon, Depok, Bogor and Bekasi.
- Putera Mulya buses also serve trips from their agents in Kebumen, Klaten, Solo and Sukoharjo.
- The Putera Mulya fleet uses the latest Mercedes-Benz, Hino, and double decker Jetbus Scania buses with each class including VIP, Executive, and Double Decker.
- Each Putera Mulya bus unit is equipped with air conditioning and different facilities for each class. VIP class with a capacity of 34 seats plus 5 seats in the smoking area. Executive Class with a capacity of 32 seats plus 2 seats in the smoking area. Meanwhile, Double Decker consists of 2 classes: First Executive Class on the upper deck and Elegant Class on the lower deck which is for 6 passengers only. Each bus unit is also equipped with LCD TVs, toilets, USB plugs, luggage compartments, blankets and pillows, as well as dining, snack and beverage facilities.
- Currently, there is no special offer for Putera Mulya bus ticket prices. Check regularly on the redBus website or application to find out about new promos for Putera Mulya.
- Putera Mulya received excellent reviews and ratings from passengers, namely 4.4 stars.
- The bus operator Putera Mulya implements a health protocol during a pandemic by requiring staff and passengers to wear masks during travel.
- Popular Putera Mulya routes include Jakarta – Klaten, Wonogiri – Jakarta, Bogor – Solo, Bekasi – Kebumen, and Cilegon – Sukoharjo.
- Depending on the class and route chosen, the Putera Mulya Bus ticket prices are offered starting from IDR 150,000 to IDR 210,000 for VIP class, IDR 195,000 for Executive class, and IDR 225,000 to IDR 325,000 for Double Decker.
- Putera Mulya has a departure point and a drop off point on each route. Some of the popular departure and drop-off points are Purwantoro and Ngadirojo in Wonogiri, Pulo Gebang Terminal and Pasar Rebo in Jakarta, Cileungsi Terminal in Bogor, Sumber Arta in Bekasi, Tirtonadi Terminal in Solo, Kebumen Terminal in Kebumen, Jatijajar Terminal in Depok, Merak in Cilegon, Prambanan in Klaten, and across the city of Sukoharjo. For more detailed information, all departure and drop-off points for the Putera Mulya fleet can be checked on the Putera Mulya bus page on the redBus website or application.
- Putera Mulya buses have various departure schedules. Jakarta – Klaten, for example, is served from 14.15-17.30, while Wonogiri-Jakarta is from 6:15 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The Bogor – Solo route departs at the earliest at 05.30 in the morning and the last at 15.40. The Bekasi – Kebumen bus departs from 2:20 p.m. to 8 p.m. Meanwhile, the Cilegon - Sukoharjo bus departs at the earliest at 10:15 and the last at 19:15.