Putera Mulya Bus Ticket Booking
PO Putera Mulya was founded in 1985 by Mr P.H. Soegiyono and started operating with two buses with a capacity of 12 people serving the Ngadirojo – Jatipuro – Wonogiri – Jatisrono route. In 1992, Putera Mulya Bus began to serve intercity transportation within the province, then expanded its service to include inter-provincial transportation to Jakarta and Bandar Lampung in 2000. In 2011, Putera Mulya changed its name to PO Putera Mulya Sejahtera.
Putera Mulya Bus
Putera Mulya's bus service consists of Mercedes-Benz and Hino-engined buses that are known to be safe and tough. At the end of 2016, the Putera Mulya Bus was strengthened by the purchase of 2 units of Super Double Decker Jetbus from Scania that was used to serve the Jakarta-Wonogiri route, followed by the addition of 12 new bus units at the end of 2017. The classes offered by Putera Mulya were VIP, Executive, and Double Decker.
Among the routes served by Putera Mulya, the following are the most popular:
- Jakarta – Klaten
- Wonogiri – Jakarta
- Bogor – Solo
- Depok – Klaten
When buying a Putera Mulya Bus ticket, you can choose a departure schedule that suits your needs. Jakarta-Klaten, for example, is served from 14.15 to 17.30 WIB, while Wonogiri-Jakarta starts from 06.15 in the morning until 18:00 p.m. The Bogor-Solo route departs at the earliest at 05:30 a.m. and finally at 15.40, while Bekasi-Kebumen starts at 14:20 to 20.00. The bus from Cilegon to Sukoharjo departs at the earliest at 10.15 and finally at 19.15.
Depending on the route you choose, the price of Putera Mulya Bus tickets start from IDR 160,000 to IDR 190,000 for VIP class, IDR 1955 for Executive class, and from IDR 225,000 to IDR 325,000 for Double Decker. To get transactions easier, make sure you buy Putera Mulya Bus tickets online at the redBus, Indonesia website or app.
Putera Mulya Bus VIP class has a capacity of 34 seats plus 5 seats in the smoking area while the Executive Class has a capacity of 32 seats plus 2 seats in the smoking area. Meanwhile, the Double Decker bus consists of 2 classes, namely First Executive Class on the upper deck and Elegant Class on the lower deck which is intended for only six passengers. For the convenience of passengers, the entire Putera Mulya fleet is equipped with LCD TVs, toilets, USB plugs, luggage compartments, blankets and pillows, as well as dining, snack and drink facilities.
The departure and drop-off points for Putera Mulya Bus passengers include:
- Wonogiri: Purwantoro 1, Purwantoro 2, Tunggur, Nusupan, Koripan, Slogohimo, Tanggulangin, Jatisrono, Pandean, Sempon, Sidoharjo, Sidokriyo, Ngadirojo, Krisak, Transit Krisak, Terminal Purwantoro, Ngipik, Giribelah, Pracimantoro, Sempon, Sidoharjo, Sidokriyo, Ngadirojo, Krisak, Krisak Transit, Terminal Purwantoro, Ngipik, Giribelah, Pracimantoro, Sempon, Sidoharjo, Sidokriyo, Ngadirojo, Krisak, Krisak Transit, Terminal Purwantoro, Ngipik, Giribelah, Pracimantoro, Eromokoel, Watromirury Pijiharjo, Kepuh, Manyaran, Jetis, Bero, Tiken, Pool Baru, Giriwoyo, Baturetno, Ronggojati, Karangturi, Betal, Tirtomoyo
- Jakarta: Pulogebang Terminal, Pasar Rebo, Pinang Ranti Terminal, Hek, Cijantung, Cilandak, Lebak Bulus Terminal, Pancoran, Pasar Minggu, Lenteng Agung, Pondok Pinang, Cempaka Putih
- Bogor: Cilengsi Terminal, Cilengsi Flyover, Bubulak, Pecel Lele, Pomad, Wheel Cage, Nanggewer, Cibinong Susi, Cibinong Yoga, Cibinong Sri, Citereup, Parung
- Solo: San, Kartasuro, Tirtonadi Terminal
- Bekasi: Sumber Artha, East Bekasi, Citra Indah, Cibarusah Jaya, Sindangmulya, KSB Taman Buaya, Mega, Palem, Sumber Arta, Cibarusah, Jatiasih Suban, Jatiasih Tuti
- Kebumen: Gombong, Karanganyar Kebumen, Kebumen Terminal, Kutowinangun, Prembun, Sruweng, Soka
- Cilegon: Merak, West Cilegon, East Cilegon
- Sukoharjo: Sukoharjo
- Depok: Jatijajar Terminal
- Klaten: Prambanan-Klaten, Terminal Ir. Sukarno
Jl. Pioneer of Independence
Pulomas Blok IV Shopping Center No. 6 RT 8 / RW 8
Pulo Gadung, East Jakarta 13260
For information on schedules and buying Putera Mulya Bus tickets online, visit redBus, Indonesia website or download the app.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check locally for any last-minute changes.