Important Points to Remember about the Harapan Jaya Bus
PO Harapan Jaya was founded by Harjaya Cahyana in Tulungagung, East Java. At the beginning of its establishment in 1977, Harapan Jaya only operated 3 buses to serve the PP Surabaya-Kediri-Tulungagung route. Over time, Harapan Jaya began to add routes and operate in other big cities, for example the Tulungagung-Jakarta route since 1993. The motto "Your Safety and Comfort is Our Goal" shows Harapan Jaya bus commitment in providing the best bus transportation service for the people of Indonesia. . Want to enjoy the best bus ride with redBus? Harapan Jaya the trusted choice!
- The Harapan Jaya bus is centered and operates from Tulungagung to East Java cities such as Magetan, Madiun, Kediri, Surabaya, as well as big cities such as Jakarta.
- Harapan Jaya also operates from other cities such as Bogor, Bandung and Merak.
- Harapan Jaya uses large buses such as Hino, Mercedes-Benz, and Scania which are divided into 5 classes, namely Patas AC, VIP AC, Executive, Super Executive Double Decker, and Sleeper Double Decker with 2 + 2 configurations.
- The Harapan Jaya bus fleet is equipped with air conditioning and comfortable seats and each class has different facilities. For example, the Patas AC class is equipped with toilets, reclining seats, and music. Meanwhile, the VIP and Executive classes are equipped with blankets, pillows, and 2 meals. Then, the Super Executive Double Decker class is equipped with massage chairs, pillows, blankets, and there are additional beds in the Sleeper Double Decker class.
- Currently Harapan Jaya is offering a 10% discount and cashback of 20,000 with code NEW until March 31, 2021 for every ticket purchase on the redBus website or application.
- On average, Harapan Jaya gets a high rating from its passengers, which is 4.35 stars.
- The Harapan Jaya bus operator applies strict health protocols, for example staff and passengers are required to wear a mask during the trip and provide hand sanitizers.
- Popular Harapan Jaya bus routes include Bogor – Salatiga, Magetan – Bogor, Merak – Sragen, Madiun – Ogan Komering Ulu, Bogor – Kediri, and Magetan – Bandung.
- Harapan Jaya bus ticket prices vary and depend on the class chosen. Ticket prices for the Harapan Jaya class Patas start at IDR 185,000 to IDR 255,000. For the VIP class, ticket prices are in the range of IDR 205,000 - IDR 275,000. Executive class tickets are offered starting from IDR 245,000 to IDR 310,000. Meanwhile, tickets for the Super Executive class and the Sleeper Executive class are in the range of IDR 350,000 - IDR 500,000 depending on the route.
- The Harapan Jaya bus has many departure and drop-off points in cities that are popular routes. For example, Baranangsiang Terminal in Bogor, Sruwen in Salatiga, Maospati Terminal in Magetan, Ciujung in Merak, Pilangsari Terminal in Sragen, Madiun Terminal in Madiun, Baturaja in Ogan Komering Ulu, and Terminal Cicaheum in Bandung.
- The Harapan Jaya bus schedule depends on the route chosen. For example, the Bogor-Salatiga route is served from 05.30 to 16.00, Magetan-Bogor from 11.55-16.02, Merak-Sragen every 12.30, Madiun-Ogan Komering Ulu from 11.10-13.00, and Bogor-Kediri from 11.00-14.00.