Important Points to Remember about ANS Bus
Safe, Comfortable, and Up to the Destination, that is the logo that is the mainstay of ANS bus operators. This bus company was once known as one of the largest land transportation service providers in the Sumatra region. They have their head office in Padang City, West Sumatra and you can order tickets online via redBus. Before ordering a ticket, there are a number of things you need to know about PO ANS, including:
- ANS has a reputation as a bus company that provides land transportation that connects cities in the Sumatra region with Jakarta. One of the most popular routes is ANS Jakarta Padang.
- ANS buses do not only provide land transportation service options from cities in Sumatra to the Jabodetabek area. However, you can also find similar services for the city of Bandung, West Java.
- The ANS bus operator is characterized by the use of a fleet made by Mercedes-Benz with the Morodadi Prima body. On redBus, you can find two bus class options provided by ANS, namely Economy AC and Executive AC. Both use the 2-2 seating arrangement.
- ANS Economy AC bus has a seating capacity of 32 passengers. Meanwhile, the Executive AC class has a capacity of 30 seats. Inside there are adequate facilities, such as music, cable TV, charging point, and reclining seats.
- ANS provides an opportunity for passengers who want to return the tickets that have been purchased. You also have the opportunity to get a refund, with a nominal value that is adjusted to the return time calculated from the scheduled departure.
- ANS Jakarta Padang buses have a very good reputation in the eyes of passengers. On redBus, the level of passenger satisfaction is 4.7/5.
- The ANS bus operator guarantees safety for passengers. Therefore, they always spray disinfectant for the departing buses. In addition, every bus crew as well as passengers are encouraged to implement strict health protocols.
- You can get the Jakarta Padang ANS route in two classes, namely Economy AC and Executive AC, which cost Rp.450,000 and Rp.550,000, respectively. The departure point is at Padang Pool and the drop-off location is at Pulo Gebang Terminal.
ANS Bus Ticket Booking
ANS is one of the popular bus service providers serving in the travel industry. The bus company provides punctual and effective services. ANS is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by ANS help in connecting cities. This bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
Cancel Your ANS Bus Ticket and Get a Refund With Refund Guarantee
redBus offers another avenue of flexibility when it comes to booking a ANS bus ticket in Indonesia. With Refund Guarantee, customers can now cancel their ANS bus ticket and get a refund. A customer has to make sure that the Refund Guarantee add-on has been selected when they book their ANS bus ticket through the redBus platform. Customers would have to pay a small premium when they select the Refund Guarantee add-on. Once done, the customer can avail a reasonable refund of up to 75% on their bus tickets if they do decide to cancel the ticket before their bus journey begins. Refund Guarantee offers flexibility and eliminates any inconvenience that could arise if the customer needs to cancel their ANS bus ticket due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Up to 25% off in Bus Ticket Booking
Booking bus tickets has become easy and convenient thanks to various technological advances. You can now check bus schedules, list of operators, latest offers, facilities, seat availability and more on the redBus platformTo make it easier on your pocket, redBus Indonesia offers discounts of up to 25% and IDR 20.000 cashback with the code NEW*. Use the redBus promo when booking bus tickets online and save more! For such exciting deals - check redBus Promos page Terms and conditions apply*
How can I book a ANS bus ticket?
You can visit the ANS ticket counter located at the bus terminal nearest to you. An even simpler booking solution has been provided by redBus, Indonesia. The user-friendly website offers a simpler way to book your bus tickets online.
How much does a bus ticket on a ANS bus cost?
Ticket fares will vary depending on the pick-up and drop off points. You can visit redbus.id/en to help you stay updated on bus fares, availability, and much more. The payment platform on the redBus website ensures that every transaction made on the site is protected.
Do I need to print my bus ticket to board the bus?
There are two main scenarios that you might fall into when you have to board a bus. Now, if your boarding point is at any terminal in Indonesia, passengers will have to take a print out of the bus ticket that has been sent to the email in a PDF format. The second scenario is when your boarding point is a bus stop and not a terminal. In this case, you will receive an M-ticket that you will have to produce before boarding your bus. If the operator does not provide an M-Ticket, you will have to take a printout of the ticket (PDF) that has been sent to the registered email ID that you have used to book the bus ticket on the redBus website. Some operators might levy a charge if these conditions are not followed.
Should I book my bus ticket at the counter or on the redBus platform?
That depends on what works best for you. You could book a ticket at the counter but you might be too late to book a comfortable window seat or risk being too late to book any seat at all. A lot of people are recognizing the benefits of booking a bus ticket on an online platform like redBus. It’s easy, convenient, and leaves you having all your questions answered by just browsing the website. The website provides live updates on a number of different avenues such as bus timings, fares, available seats, pick-up and drop-off points, discounts and offers, and much more.
Which routes will ANS no longer stop by at the Solok Transit Hub?
ANS buses will no longer stop by the Solok Transit Hub on the Bogor to Lubuk Basung, and Bekasi to Padang Panjang routes
Information for Travellers Switching buses at Solok
For travelers visiting Bogor to Lubuk Basung and Bekasi to Padang Panjang, ANS buses will no longer stop at the Solok transit hub for passengers to switch buses.
Suppose you plan to take one of the JKT-Sumatra routes with Solok as the transit center; make sure to check the bus operators. Book ANS bus tickets online with redBus and save even more with our attractive cashback and discount offers.