Important Points to Remember about ANS Bus
Safe, Comfortable, and Up to the Destination, that is the logo that is the mainstay of ANS bus operators. This bus company was once known as one of the largest land transportation service providers in the Sumatra region. They have their head office in Padang City, West Sumatra and you can order tickets online via redBus. Before ordering a ticket, there are a number of things you need to know about PO ANS, including:
- ANS has a reputation as a bus company that provides land transportation that connects cities in the Sumatra region with Jakarta. One of the most popular routes is ANS Jakarta Padang.
- ANS buses do not only provide land transportation service options from cities in Sumatra to the Jabodetabek area. However, you can also find similar services for the city of Bandung, West Java.
- The ANS bus operator is characterized by the use of a fleet made by Mercedes-Benz with the Morodadi Prima body. On redBus, you can find two bus class options provided by ANS, namely Economy AC and Executive AC. Both use the 2-2 seating arrangement.
- ANS Economy AC bus has a seating capacity of 32 passengers. Meanwhile, the Executive AC class has a capacity of 30 seats. Inside there are adequate facilities, such as music, cable TV, charging point, and reclining seats.
- ANS provides an opportunity for passengers who want to return the tickets that have been purchased. You also have the opportunity to get a refund, with a nominal value that is adjusted to the return time calculated from the scheduled departure.
- ANS Jakarta Padang buses have a very good reputation in the eyes of passengers. On redBus, the level of passenger satisfaction is 4.7/5.
- The ANS bus operator guarantees safety for passengers. Therefore, they always spray disinfectant for the departing buses. In addition, every bus crew as well as passengers are encouraged to implement strict health protocols.
- You can get the Jakarta Padang ANS route in two classes, namely Economy AC and Executive AC, which cost Rp.450,000 and Rp.550,000, respectively. The departure point is at Padang Pool and the drop-off location is at Pulo Gebang Terminal.