Important Points to Remember about Handoyo Bus
Bus Handoyo is a bus operator based in Magelang. Serving passengers since 1975, Handoyo presents a series of modern buses with comfortable and fully equipped facilities. Excellent service, affordable rates for its class, and the implementation of health protocols make Handoyo Bus suitable for comfortable road trips.
- The Handoyo bus offers main routes covering routes between Jakarta, Temanggung, Kerawang, Bekasi and Magelang.
- Other routes served include various destinations between cities and between provinces, including land routes from Lampung, Jambi, to Padang.
- PO Handoyo has VIP, Executive, and Suite Class buses. All buses are air-conditioned and have a 2-2 seat configuration.
- Bus facilities include sitting toilets, TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi, fire extinguishers, and blankets. The Suite Class buses are the most luxurious and have reclining seats.
- Passengers can get bonuses such as promo prices, cashback, and vouchers when ordering tickets via redBus.
The Handoyo bus has a fairly good rating from passengers, with an average rating of 4.5.
- The Handoyo bus has a standard health protocol implementation. The operator has a Social Distancing Bus, a special transportation with a 1-1 seat configuration to keep the distance between passengers. Each bus is cleaned prior to operation, and drivers and staff are required to undergo temperature checks and wash their hands.
- The most popular routes include Jakarta to Temanggung, Jakarta to Magelang, Karawang to Temanggung, and Jakarta to Yogyakarta.
- The average fare for the Handoyo Bus is IDR 220,000 to IDR 397,000 for the most luxurious buses. However, you can get a lower rate if you book through redBus.
- Handoyo has several popular departure and pick-up points in Jakarta, Magelang and Yogyakarta, such as Pulo Gadung, Pulo Gebang, Lebak Bulus, Kelapa Gading, Salaman Terminal, Muntilan Terminal and Jombor Terminal.
- The departure time for the first buses for popular routes ranges from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. WIB, while the last buses leave on average from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. WIB, depending on the route.
- Handoyo buses provide a luxury, comfortable, modern facility for intercity and provincial transportation solutions, and pay attention to health protocols. redBus helps you book tickets easily, complete with quite competitive rates for the bus class offered.