Dieng Indah Bus Ticket Booking
PO Dieng Indah was founded in the town of Wonosobo flanked by Mount Sindoro and Mount Sumbing. The cool weather and beautiful views of the mountains and waterfalls make this city a popular tourist destination. The Dieng Indah Bus has been known to serve passenger travel from the capital to Wonosobo and several other cities in the vicinity, such as Purworejo and Klaten.
Dieng Indah Bus
Executive Dieng Indah buses come with a capacity of 50 seats with a 2-2 configuration. The safety and cleanliness of the bus are always maintained, and all the drivers are trained and experienced.
Wonosobo's strategic position in the middle lane of Central Java Province makes land transportation, especially buses, a top choice for inter-city and inter-province travel.
Some popular Dieng Indah Bus routes are:
- Karawang – Wonosobo (with departures at 19.30 WIB)
- Wonosobo – Karawang (with departures at 16.00 WIB)
- Wonosobo – Jakarta (served from 16:00 to 17:00 WIB)
- Wonosobo – Bogor (with departures at 16:00 WIB)
- Bogor-Wonosobo (served at 14.30 WIB)
The price of the Dieng Indah Executive Bus ticket for the Jakarta-Wonosobo route is around Rp130, 000 one way.
This price is commensurate with the comfort facilities offered, namely air conditioning, chairs with reclining backs, ample room, and luggage.
Departure and drop-off points for Dieng Indah Bus passengers include:
- Karawang: Klari Terminal
- Wonosobo: Mendolo Wonosobo Terminal, Kertek, Sawangan Terminal
- Jakarta: Kalideres Terminal, Kampung Rambutan Terminal, Lebak Bulus, Pulo Gebang Terminal, Grogol, Kalideres
- Bogor: Jonggol, Baranangsiang Terminal, Cibinong, Ciawi
- Tangerang: Bumi Serpong Damai
Jl. S. Parman No. 64
Sukoyoso, Pagerkukuh, Kec. Wonosobo
Wonosobo Regency, Central Java
To get Dieng Indah bus schedule information and buy Dieng Indah Executive Bus tickets, use the website or the redBus, Indonesia app.
Disclaimer: Bus timings, routes, and fares are subject to change. Please check locally for any last-minute changes.