Important Points to Remember about PO Setiawan Bus
The Setiawan Otobus Company or PO Setiawan has experience serving passenger transportation in Indonesia for more than 30 years. PO Setiawan, which was originally called Baruna, operates its fleet for intercity routes between provinces (AKAP) in East Java such as Surabaya, Madura and Bali. Thanks to his experience and excellent service, PO Setiawan received an award from the Ministry of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia in 2017. Do you want to experience a comfortable, safe, and experienced bus trip? The PO Setiawan bus is the answer!
- PO Setiawan's bus fleet serves main city routes in East Java such as Kediri, Trenggalek, Lamongan, Bojonegoro, Mojokerto, Surabaya to Madura and Bali.
- PO Setiawan buses also serve inter-island trips from Denpasar Bali to Madura.
- PO Setiawan uses an Executive AC type bus with a capacity of 32 seats.
- Each PO Setiawan bus unit is equipped with AC, USB port, toilet, reclining chairs, blankets, pillows, TV, as well as snacks and drinks to make your trip more comfortable.
- Currently there is no special promo for PO Setiawan. Check regularly on the redBus website or app to find out about new promos for PO Setiawan buses.
- PO Setiawan got a pretty good rating from passengers, namely 4.0 stars.
- PO Setiawan implemented health protocols during this pandemic by requiring passengers and staff to wear masks during the trip.
- The popular PO Setiawan routes are Lamongan – Denpasar (Bali), Denpasar (Bali) - Surabaya, Bojonegoro – Denpasar (Bali), Denpasar (Bali) - Kediri, and Mojokerto – Denpasar (Bali).
- PO Setiawan bus ticket prices depend on the route chosen. The ticket price for the Lamongan-Denpasar (Bali) route, for example, is IDR 250,000. Then, the ticket price for PP Denpasar (Bali) -Surabaya is IDR 200,000 and a ticket for Bojonegoro-Denpasar (Bali) is IDR 270,000. Meanwhile, the ticket price for Denpasar (Bali) -Kediri is IDR 260,000 and a ticket for Mojokerto-Denpasar (Bali) is IDR 240,000.
- PO Setiawan buses have departure and drop off points on each route. PO Setiawan bus departure and drop points are Lamongan Terminal in Lamongan, Mengwi Terminal and PO Setiawan Denpasar branch office in Denpasar Bali, Bungurasih Terminal in Surabaya, Rajekwesi Terminal in Bojonegoro, Mojoroto in Kediri, and Kertajaya Terminal in Mojokerto.
- The departure schedule for the PO Setiawan fleet varies and on average is run during the day. From Denpasar to Surabaya and Kediri, for example, they are served at 12.00 noon and 14.00 noon, respectively. Meanwhile, the Lamongan-Denpasar Bali route is served from 13.00 to 21.00, the Bojonegoro-Bali route departs from 12.30 to 19.35, and the Mojokerto to Bali route has only 1 departure, which is 15.00.