Important Points to Remember about Eka Bus
Having been operating for 50 years, to be precise since 1971, Eka Bus has always succeeded in providing the best service for its users. That is the reason the Eka Otobus Company (PO) which is headquartered in Mojokerto, East Java is never absent from the list of favourite land transportation recommendations for travellers, especially the Executive class.
- As AKAP (Inter-Provincial City Transport) Java Island, more precisely East Java and Central Java, is the largest service base of this PO.
- Several major cities that are the departure and arrival points of Eka buses are Surabaya, Purwokerto, Yogyakarta, Kebumen, Solo, and Semarang.
- With the aim of creating passenger comfort during the trip, PO Eka only operates Executive buses (2+2) equipped with air conditioning as its main fleet.
- The convenience of bus users is increasing because the PO provides extra facilities in addition to air-conditioned cabin space, such as soft passenger seats, wide movement space, free mineral water, emergency doors, and charging points for cellphones.
- Attractive offers from Eka Bus, in the form of a 10% discount & Rp. 20,000 cashback, can be obtained by ordering on the redBus online page (as long as vouchers last).
- The PO policy that needs to be known before buying tickets is that changes to the Eka bus schedule cannot be made after the booking has been completed. For that, please confirm the departure date before processing ticket purchases as wisely as possible.
- Based on customer reviews, Eka's PO services are included in the satisfactory category with an average score of 4.27.
- For passenger safety, Eka buses always apply the AKAP Minimum Service Standards contained in the Regulation of the Minister of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia, for example, the availability of baggage identification marks, danger signs, manifest data, vehicle crew identification, information on security disturbances, route information and vehicle identity.
- Popular routes offered by Eka buses include Surabaya-Purwokerto (operational hours 05.00-17.00 WIB), Yogyakarta-Surabaya (operational hours 07.20-20.43 WIB), and Surabaya-Solo (operational hours 05.00-22.30 WIB). Each route is priced with different ticket rates, ranging from Rp. 75,000 to Rp. 150,000.
- PO Eka passengers can depart or get off at the Surabaya Head Office (Surabaya), Bulupitu (Purwokerto), Giwangan Terminal (Yogyakarta), and Tirtonadi Terminal (Solo).