Important Points to Remember about the Trans Pasteur Bus
With a focus on intercity transportation in the West Java area, the Pasteur Trans bus is a travel centered in Bandung. A comfortable and clean fleet is the advantage of this shuttle operator and is the choice of many passengers when heading from Bandung to major cities in West Java.
- From Bandung, Pasteur Trans's destination cities are Bekasi, Depok, Tangerang and Bogor.
- By using the Hi-Ace shuttle bus fleet, there are 13 passenger seats. The configuration consists of 1 seat next to the driver, 3 seats behind the driver, two 1 - 2 formations in the middle, and 4 seats in the back row of the car.
- The shuttle will usually transit 1-2 times, giving passengers time to get off to look for food or use the restroom in the rest area.
- The earliest schedule is at 04.00, and the nightest is at 21.00. Usually, the fleet departs every two hours for each route.
- The route will definitely depart on the set schedule even if it contains only one passenger.
- The most popular point of departure in Bandung is the Pasteur Trans pool on Jalan Djunjunan or better known as Jalan Pasteur.
- Meanwhile, the most popular destinations are Pasteur Trans Bekasi on Mega Bekasi Hypermall, Pasteur Trans Depok on Jalan Margonda Raya, and Pasteur Trans Bogor on Jalan Empang.
- Pasteur Trans Bandung received a rating of 4.69 out of 2,667 reviews by redBus users.
- The price of one ticket is around Rp. 100,000 - Rp. 125,000 depending on the route and date of departure.
- As a first user, you can get a 10% discount and IDR 20,000 cashback by entering the NEW code when making a ticket purchase transaction. Discounts and cashbacks are valid on purchases until March 31, 2021.
- redBus is there to make sure Safety + is implemented rigorously and consistently. This includes cleaning buses using disinfectants, using masks by officers and passengers. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Safety + was enhanced by providing hand sanitizers and not providing pillows and blankets to prevent the risk of transmission.