PO SAN Bus Routes & Timings
1 bus optionsFirst Bus : 16:00Last Bus : 16:00BOOK NOW 1 bus optionsFirst Bus : 16:00Last Bus : 16:00BOOK NOW 1 bus optionsFirst Bus : 12:00Last Bus : 12:00BOOK NOW 1 bus optionsFirst Bus : 12:00Last Bus : 12:00BOOK NOW 1 bus optionsFirst Bus : 12:00Last Bus : 12:00BOOK NOW
Important Points to Remember about PO San Buses
PO SAN or the Siliwangi Antar Nusa Bus Company is a leading bus operator for the Sumatra and Java inter-island route which was initiated since 1978. Starting from an expedition service or freight transport by truck, PO SAN began serving passenger transportation services for PO SAN buses with the Bengkulu-Jakarta route (Pulo Gadung ) in 1993. In fact, the PO SAN bus operator business grew with the opening of the PO SAN Pekanbaru route in 2002. In addition to still serving passenger and freight transportation, PO SAN is also experienced in serving transportation services for employees or buses for company employees or government agencies. With the moto Transport with Care, don't hesitate to book your PO SAN bus tickets only on redBus right now!
- PO SAN buses serve inter-island routes of Sumatra and Java with centers in three cities, namely Jakarta, Bengkulu and Pekanbaru.
- PO SAN also operates its bus fleets from other cities in Sumatra and Java such as Lampung, Bandung and Solo.
- PO SAN uses a fleet of Mitsubishi, Hino and Volvo buses which are divided into Executive and Business AC classes.
- The PO SAN bus fleet is equipped with comfortable air conditioning and each class also has different facilities. Executive class is equipped with music, pillows, blankets, leg rest, USB charger, reclining seat, and central TV. For AC class, PO SAN also has a Business AC type bus with toilet facilities and a designated smoking area.
- Currently there is no special offer for PO SAN. Check regularly on the redBus website or app for new promos for PO SAN.
- The average PO SAN gets a pretty good rating from passengers, which is 3.9 stars.
- PO SAN bus operators apply health protocols during a pandemic, for example staff and passengers are required to wear masks during travel.
- Recent popular PO SAN routes include Merak - Lampung PP, Jakarta - Lampung PP, and Bandung - Lampung.
- PO San bus ticket prices depend on the class and route chosen. For example, ticket prices for the Merak - Lampung PP and Jakarta - Lampung PP routes are around Rp. 330,000 to Rp. 515,000. Meanwhile, the ticket price for Bandung - Lampung PP is Rp. 370,000 - Rp. 380,000. Likewise for other popular routes such as Jakarta-Bengkulu, the ticket price is IDR 480,000.
- PO SAN has its own departure and drop-off points in each city on the route. The departure and drop-off points for PO SAN buses include Pulo Gebang and Pulomas Terminals in Jakarta, Jalan Soekarno-Hatta in Bandung, Way Halim in Lampung, and Jalan M.T. Haryono in Bengkulu. For detailed information, all PO SAN departure and drop off points can be checked on the PO SAN bus page on the redBus website or app.
- PO SAN buses have varied departure schedules. For example, the first bus on the Merak – Lampung route starts at 03.00 and the last bus at 11.00. Then, the Jakarta – Lampung route is served from 01.00-01.05. The Bandung-Lampung route is served by the first bus which departs at 03.15 and the last bus departs at 23.55. Meanwhile, the Lampung-Merak and Lampung-Jakarta routes operate almost 24 hours, starting from 01.00 to 22.00 at night.
PO SAN Bus Ticket Booking
PO SAN is one of the popular bus service providers serving in the travel industry. The bus company provides punctual and effective services. PO SAN is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by PO SAN help in connecting cities. This bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
Cancel Your PO SAN Bus Ticket and Get a Refund With Refund Guarantee
redBus offers another avenue of flexibility when it comes to booking a PO SAN bus ticket in Indonesia. With Refund Guarantee, customers can now cancel their PO SAN bus ticket and get a refund. A customer has to make sure that the Refund Guarantee add-on has been selected when they book their PO SAN bus ticket through the redBus platform. Customers would have to pay a small premium when they select the Refund Guarantee add-on. Once done, the customer can avail a reasonable refund of up to 75% on their bus tickets if they do decide to cancel the ticket before their bus journey begins. Refund Guarantee offers flexibility and eliminates any inconvenience that could arise if the customer needs to cancel their PO SAN bus ticket due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Up to 25% off in Bus Ticket Booking
Booking bus tickets has become easy and convenient thanks to various technological advances. You can now check bus schedules, list of operators, latest offers, facilities, seat availability and more on the redBus platformTo make it easier on your pocket, redBus Indonesia offers discounts of up to 25% and IDR 20.000 cashback with the code NEW*. Use the redBus promo when booking bus tickets online and save more! For such exciting deals - check redBus Promos page Terms and conditions apply*
How can I book a PO SAN bus ticket?
You can visit the PO SAN ticket counter located at the bus terminal nearest to you. An even simpler booking solution has been provided by redBus, Indonesia. The user-friendly website offers a simpler way to book your bus tickets online.
How much does a bus ticket on a PO SAN bus cost?
Ticket fares will vary depending on the pick-up and drop off points. You can visit redbus.id/en to help you stay updated on bus fares, availability, and much more. The payment platform on the redBus website ensures that every transaction made on the site is protected.
Do I need to print my bus ticket to board the bus?
There are two main scenarios that you might fall into when you have to board a bus. Now, if your boarding point is at any terminal in Indonesia, passengers will have to take a print out of the bus ticket that has been sent to the email in a PDF format. The second scenario is when your boarding point is a bus stop and not a terminal. In this case, you will receive an M-ticket that you will have to produce before boarding your bus. If the operator does not provide an M-Ticket, you will have to take a printout of the ticket (PDF) that has been sent to the registered email ID that you have used to book the bus ticket on the redBus website. Some operators might levy a charge if these conditions are not followed.
Should I book my bus ticket at the counter or on the redBus platform?
That depends on what works best for you. You could book a ticket at the counter but you might be too late to book a comfortable window seat or risk being too late to book any seat at all. A lot of people are recognizing the benefits of booking a bus ticket on an online platform like redBus. It’s easy, convenient, and leaves you having all your questions answered by just browsing the website. The website provides live updates on a number of different avenues such as bus timings, fares, available seats, pick-up and drop-off points, discounts and offers, and much more.