Important Points to Remember about PO San Buses
PO SAN or the Siliwangi Antar Nusa Bus Company is a leading bus operator for the Sumatra and Java inter-island route which was initiated since 1978. Starting from an expedition service or freight transport by truck, PO SAN began serving passenger transportation services for PO SAN buses with the Bengkulu-Jakarta route (Pulo Gadung ) in 1993. In fact, the PO SAN bus operator business grew with the opening of the PO SAN Pekanbaru route in 2002. In addition to still serving passenger and freight transportation, PO SAN is also experienced in serving transportation services for employees or buses for company employees or government agencies. With the moto Transport with Care, don't hesitate to book your PO SAN bus tickets only on redBus right now!
- PO SAN buses serve inter-island routes of Sumatra and Java with centers in three cities, namely Jakarta, Bengkulu and Pekanbaru.
- PO SAN also operates its bus fleets from other cities in Sumatra and Java such as Lampung, Bandung and Solo.
- PO SAN uses a fleet of Mitsubishi, Hino and Volvo buses which are divided into Executive and Business AC classes.
- The PO SAN bus fleet is equipped with comfortable air conditioning and each class also has different facilities. Executive class is equipped with music, pillows, blankets, leg rest, USB charger, reclining seat, and central TV. For AC class, PO SAN also has a Business AC type bus with toilet facilities and a designated smoking area.
- Currently there is no special offer for PO SAN. Check regularly on the redBus website or app for new promos for PO SAN.
- The average PO SAN gets a pretty good rating from passengers, which is 3.9 stars.
- PO SAN bus operators apply health protocols during a pandemic, for example staff and passengers are required to wear masks during travel.
- Recent popular PO SAN routes include Merak - Lampung PP, Jakarta - Lampung PP, and Bandung - Lampung.
- PO San bus ticket prices depend on the class and route chosen. For example, ticket prices for the Merak - Lampung PP and Jakarta - Lampung PP routes are around Rp. 330,000 to Rp. 515,000. Meanwhile, the ticket price for Bandung - Lampung PP is Rp. 370,000 - Rp. 380,000. Likewise for other popular routes such as Jakarta-Bengkulu, the ticket price is IDR 480,000.
- PO SAN has its own departure and drop-off points in each city on the route. The departure and drop-off points for PO SAN buses include Pulo Gebang and Pulomas Terminals in Jakarta, Jalan Soekarno-Hatta in Bandung, Way Halim in Lampung, and Jalan M.T. Haryono in Bengkulu. For detailed information, all PO SAN departure and drop off points can be checked on the PO SAN bus page on the redBus website or app.
- PO SAN buses have varied departure schedules. For example, the first bus on the Merak – Lampung route starts at 03.00 and the last bus at 11.00. Then, the Jakarta – Lampung route is served from 01.00-01.05. The Bandung-Lampung route is served by the first bus which departs at 03.15 and the last bus departs at 23.55. Meanwhile, the Lampung-Merak and Lampung-Jakarta routes operate almost 24 hours, starting from 01.00 to 22.00 at night.