Important Points to Remember about the Siliwangi Trans Bus
Siliwangi Trans is a passenger transportation service provider based in Bandung. Since 2016, Siliwangi Trans Bandung has been present with a shuttle bus fleet that serves a pool-to-pool pick-up system. In addition, Siliwangi Trans, which is managed by PT Abadi Makmur Siliwangi, also provides fast and on-time delivery services. So, do you want to travel by shuttle bus that prioritizes punctuality and passenger comfort? Siliwangi Trans is your solution!
- The Trans Bandung Siliwangi Fleet serves the main routes to Jakarta, Cianjur and Sukabumi.
- Apart from Siliwangi Trans Bandung, there are Siliwangi Trans Cianjur and Sukabumi which operate from their agents in the two cities.
- The Siliwangi Trans fleet uses a Toyota HiAce Commuter shuttle bus with a capacity of 10 spacious and comfortable seats.
- Each Siliwangi Trans shuttle bus unit is equipped with air conditioning, a USB port, a large back seat, and free mineral water for every passenger.
- Currently, there is no special offer for Siliwangi Trans ticket prices. Check regularly on the redBus website or application to find out about new promos for Siliwangi Trans.
- Siliwangi Trans received a very good rating from passengers, namely 4.4 stars.
- Siliwangi Trans implemented health protocols during this pandemic by requiring passengers and staff to wear masks during the trip.
- Popular Siliwangi Trans routes include Sukabumi — Bandung, Sukabumi — Jakarta, Cianjur — Jakarta, Jakarta — Cianjur, and Jakarta — Sukabumi and PP Bandung — Cianjur.
- Siliwangi Trans bus ticket prices depend on the selected route. The Jakarta-Sukabumi and Sukabumi-Jakarta route, for example, costs Rp95,000. Likewise, the ticket price for Jakarta-Cianjur and Cianjur-Jakarta is Rp. 95,000. Meanwhile, the ticket price for the PP Sukabumi-Bandung ticket is IDR 75,000 and the ticket price for the Bandung-Cianjur PP ticket is IDR 55,000.
- The Siliwangi Trans bus has a departure point and a drop off point on each route. Popular points of departure and drop-off are Balubur Town Square in Bandung, Cikole in Sukabumi, Bojongherang in Cianjur and Plaza Festival Kuningan in Jakarta.
- The departure schedule for the Siliwangi Trans fleet is quite varied and operates until the night. The PP Sukabumi-Bandung and Cianjur-Bandung routes, for example, are served from 4:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. every day. Meanwhile, the PP Jakarta - Sukabumi and Jakarta - Cianjur route fleets depart from 06.00 am to 19.00 pm.