Important Points to Remember about the Zentrum Bus
The Zentrum bus company (PO) is a passenger service company from Grobogan, Central Java, which has been operating since 2011. PO Zentrum, whose logo is a map of the world with Indonesia in the center, initially served the Grobogan-Purwodadi-Jakarta route, before expanding its services by opening another route to cities around Central Java. Since 2013, the Zentrum bus service has grown under the management of the Madu Kismo group. So, want to feel the sensation of riding a big bus, but still comfortable and exclusive? The Zentrum Bus is your choice!
- Zentrum operates on the main Purwodadi-Grobogan and Jakarta PP routes as well as cities in Central Java such as Blora, Semarang, Kudus and Cepu.
- Zentrum buses also operate their fleets from agents in other cities such as Bojonegoro, Cepu, Bogor, and Merak.
- Zentrum operators use Mercedes-Benz and Hino buses, JetBus and Scorpion King types for Economy AC, Executive AC, and VIP, as well as Discovery for Economy Non-AC.
- Each Zentrum bus unit is equipped with air conditioning and separate facilities for each class. All Zentrum buses in each class provide air conditioning, TV, toilets and USB ports for charging electronic devices. Executive and VIP classes provide reclining seats with a 2-2 configuration, while Economy class provides a 2-3 configuration. The three classes also offer different seat capacities: Economy class provides 52 seats, VIP class provides 40 seats, and Executive class provides 32 seats.
- Currently there are no promos for purchasing Zentrum bus tickets. Also check the Zentrum bus page on redBus regularly to find new promos for this bus.
- Zentrum gets a middle rating from redBus passengers, which is 3.5 stars.
- The Zentrum management implemented a pandemic health protocol by requiring passengers and bus crews to wear masks during the trip.
- Popular Zentrum routes include Cepu - Bogor, Jakarta - Purwodadi, Jakarta - Cepu, and Purwodadi - Merak.
- Zentrum bus ticket prices depend on the route chosen. For example, the ticket price for the Cepu-Bogor route is IDR 140,000, the ticket price for Jakarta-Purwodadi and Jakarta-Cepu is IDR 150,000, and the ticket price for Purwodadi-Merak is IDR170,000 for one trip.
- Zentrum serves refunds or refunds of tickets with terms and conditions applied.
- Zentrum buses have departure and drop off points on each route. Popular points of departure and drop-off include Cepu Terminal in Cepu, Cileungsi in Bogor, Wirosari and Toroh in Purwodadi, Merak Terminal in Merak, and Kalideres in Jakarta.
- The Zentrum schedule depends on the route you choose. For example, the Jakarta – Purwodadi route is served from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Meanwhile, from Jakarta - Cepu is served from 12.00 to 16.00. The Cepu – Bogor route is served from 12.00 to 14.00. Meanwhile, the Zentrum bus schedule for the Purwodadi-Merak route only departs once, which is 16.00.