AM Trans Bus Routes & Timings
Important Points to Remember about the AM Trans Bus
The need for transportation to the Jabodetabek area is very high. Therefore, there are various choices of bus companies that provide transportation services from various cities in Java to Jabodetabek. One of them is PO AM Trans, which is a bus operator from Magetan City, East Java. If you want to book an AM Trans bus ticket via redBus, there are a number of important things that need to be considered as follows.
- PO AM Trans generally provides transportation services that connect cities in East Java and Central Java such as Magetan, Sragen, Madiun, Ponorogo, and Solo.
- Not only serving routes from East Java and Central Java to Jabodetabek. AM Trans also provides transportation options to the final destination of Merak Port, Banten.
- AM Trans uses a fleet of Mercedes Benz VIP AC class buses. This fleet has a 2-2 seating configuration with a total capacity of up to 42 passengers.
- With relatively affordable ticket prices, the AM Trans bus facilities are not very complete. Each passenger can take advantage of several facilities such as charging points, air conditioning, toilets, and food during the trip.
- AM Trans does not provide a refund facility for passengers who wish to cancel their departure.
- Compared to other operators, the satisfaction level of AM Trans bus passengers is quite low, namely 2.3/5.
- Like other bus operators that work with redBus, AM Trans guarantees passenger safety while driving. As proof, the operator runs the Safety + standard by spraying disinfectant for every bus departure. In addition, crew and passengers are also required to keep their distance, wear masks, and wash their hands.
- AM Trans bus ticket prices are very affordable, ranging from IDR 230 to IDR 300 thousand, depending on the route you choose. For example, the Solo Bekasi route is pegged at only IDR 230 thousand. Meanwhile, the Jakarta Madiun bus has a ticket price of only IDR 240 thousand. Meanwhile, the most expensive bus ticket is the Kediri Merak route, which costs IDR 300 thousand.
AM Trans Bus Ticket Booking
AM Trans is one of the popular bus service providers serving in the travel industry. The bus company provides punctual and effective services. AM Trans is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by AM Trans help in connecting cities. This bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
Cancel Your AM Trans Bus Ticket and Get a Refund With Refund Guarantee
redBus offers another avenue of flexibility when it comes to booking a AM Trans bus ticket in Indonesia. With Refund Guarantee, customers can now cancel their AM Trans bus ticket and get a refund. A customer has to make sure that the Refund Guarantee add-on has been selected when they book their AM Trans bus ticket through the redBus platform. Customers would have to pay a small premium when they select the Refund Guarantee add-on. Once done, the customer can avail a reasonable refund of up to 75% on their bus tickets if they do decide to cancel the ticket before their bus journey begins. Refund Guarantee offers flexibility and eliminates any inconvenience that could arise if the customer needs to cancel their AM Trans bus ticket due to any unforeseen circumstances.
AM Trans Online Bus Ticket Booking on redBus
Booking a bus ticket has been made easy and convenient thanks to the numerous advancements in technology. And just like how cell phones evolved from traditional landline connections, old bus booking methods have evolved into online booking. Customers do not have to stand in a queue anymore to buy a bus ticket and board a bus or settle for a seat that a bus agent provides, as redBus offers every bit of information that they would need to book a bus ticket. Bus schedules, list of operators, latest offers, amenities available, seats, customers can find everything on the redBus platform, which can be accessed from anywhere. Click to get the latest information on your journey when you book your bus ticket with redBus.
To view updated COVID-19 guidelines, visit the page on redBus. Customers can visit to find out more about bus trips or favourite bus operators before booking tickets.
How can I book a AM Trans bus ticket?
You can visit the AM Trans ticket counter located at the bus terminal nearest to you. An even simpler booking solution has been provided by redBus, Indonesia. The user-friendly website offers a simpler way to book your bus tickets online.
How much does a bus ticket on a AM Trans bus cost?
Ticket fares will vary depending on the pick-up and drop off points. You can visit redbus.id/en to help you stay updated on bus fares, availability, and much more. The payment platform on the redBus website ensures that every transaction made on the site is protected.
Do I need to print my bus ticket to board the bus?
There are two main scenarios that you might fall into when you have to board a bus. Now, if your boarding point is at any terminal in Indonesia, passengers will have to take a print out of the bus ticket that has been sent to the email in a PDF format. The second scenario is when your boarding point is a bus stop and not a terminal. In this case, you will receive an M-ticket that you will have to produce before boarding your bus. If the operator does not provide an M-Ticket, you will have to take a printout of the ticket (PDF) that has been sent to the registered email ID that you have used to book the bus ticket on the redBus website. Some operators might levy a charge if these conditions are not followed.
Should I book my bus ticket at the counter or on the redBus platform?
That depends on what works best for you. You could book a ticket at the counter but you might be too late to book a comfortable window seat or risk being too late to book any seat at all. A lot of people are recognizing the benefits of booking a bus ticket on an online platform like redBus. It’s easy, convenient, and leaves you having all your questions answered by just browsing the website. The website provides live updates on a number of different avenues such as bus timings, fares, available seats, pick-up and drop-off points, discounts and offers, and much more.