Important Points to Remember about Sari Indah Bus
Sari Indah is a bus operator from Surabaya that serves intercity inter-province trips (AKAP) in Java. From Surabaya, the Sari Indah bus takes passengers to cities in Java such as Semarang, Cirebon, and Jakarta. Sari Indah buses are known for their affordable fares with excellent service. Choose Sari Indah to get on the bus with low ticket prices but with luxurious service!
- Sari Indah buses operate from two main routes, namely Surabaya and Jakarta.
- Sari Indah also operates its fleets from other cities such as Rembang, Semarang, Pekalongan, Tegal, Brebes and Cirebon.
- Sari Indah uses an Executive AC class bus with a configuration of 2-2 passengers.
- Each Sari Indah bus unit is equipped with air conditioning and facilities in the form of reclining chairs, USB port, TV, music, toilets, and reading lights.
- Currently, there are no promos for purchasing Sari Indah bus tickets. Also check the Sari Indah bus page on redBus regularly to find new promos for this bus.
- The Sari Indah bus gets a pretty good rating from passengers, which is 2.6 stars.
- The Sari Indah bus implements a health protocol that requires staff and passengers to wear masks during the trip.
- Popular Sari Indah bus routes include Jakarta-Tegal, Jakarta-Rembang, Jakarta-Demak, Surabaya-Pekalongan, Surabaya-Brebes, and Surabaya-Demak.
- Sari Indah bus ticket prices depend on the route chosen. For example, the ticket price for Jakarta-Tegal is IDR 185,000, Jakarta-Rembang is IDR 190,000, Jakarta-Demak is IDR 175,000, Surabaya-Pekalongan is IDR 180,000, Surabaya-Brebes is IDR 190,000, and Surabaya-Demak is IDR140. 000 for one trip.
- The Sari Indah bus has its own departure and drop-off points on each route. Popular departure and drop-off points include Bungurasih Terminal in Surabaya, Tegal Terminal in Tegal, Rembang City Square, Bintoro Terminal in Demak, Bumiayu in Brebes, and Pulo Gebang Terminal and Kampung Rambutan Terminal in Jakarta.
- Sari Indah's schedule varies according to the route you choose. The Jakarta-Tegal buses are served from 11.00 to 22.00 and Jakarta-Rembang from 06.55am to 22.00pm. Meanwhile, the Surabaya-Pekalongan, Surabaya-Brebes, and Surabaya-Demak routes are served from 12.00 noon to 21.00 pm.