Sari Indah Bus Routes & Timings
Sari Indah Bus Ticket Booking
Sari Indah is one of the popular bus service providers serving in the travel industry. The bus company provides punctual and effective services. Sari Indah is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by Sari Indah help in connecting cities. This bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
Important Points to Remember about Sari Indah Bus
Sari Indah is a bus operator from Surabaya that serves intercity inter-province trips (AKAP) in Java. From Surabaya, the Sari Indah bus takes passengers to cities in Java such as Semarang, Cirebon, and Jakarta. Sari Indah buses are known for their affordable fares with excellent service. Choose Sari Indah to get on the bus with low ticket prices but with luxurious service!
- Sari Indah buses operate from two main routes, namely Surabaya and Jakarta.
- Sari Indah also operates its fleets from other cities such as Rembang, Semarang, Pekalongan, Tegal, Brebes and Cirebon.
- Sari Indah uses an Executive AC class bus with a configuration of 2-2 passengers.
- Each Sari Indah bus unit is equipped with air conditioning and facilities in the form of reclining chairs, USB port, TV, music, toilets, and reading lights.
- Currently, there are no promos for purchasing Sari Indah bus tickets. Also check the Sari Indah bus page on redBus regularly to find new promos for this bus.
- The Sari Indah bus gets a pretty good rating from passengers, which is 2.6 stars.
- The Sari Indah bus implements a health protocol that requires staff and passengers to wear masks during the trip.
- Popular Sari Indah bus routes include Jakarta-Tegal, Jakarta-Rembang, Jakarta-Demak, Surabaya-Pekalongan, Surabaya-Brebes, and Surabaya-Demak.
- Sari Indah bus ticket prices depend on the route chosen. For example, the ticket price for Jakarta-Tegal is IDR 185,000, Jakarta-Rembang is IDR 190,000, Jakarta-Demak is IDR 175,000, Surabaya-Pekalongan is IDR 180,000, Surabaya-Brebes is IDR 190,000, and Surabaya-Demak is IDR140. 000 for one trip.
- The Sari Indah bus has its own departure and drop-off points on each route. Popular departure and drop-off points include Bungurasih Terminal in Surabaya, Tegal Terminal in Tegal, Rembang City Square, Bintoro Terminal in Demak, Bumiayu in Brebes, and Pulo Gebang Terminal and Kampung Rambutan Terminal in Jakarta.
- Sari Indah's schedule varies according to the route you choose. The Jakarta-Tegal buses are served from 11.00 to 22.00 and Jakarta-Rembang from 06.55am to 22.00pm. Meanwhile, the Surabaya-Pekalongan, Surabaya-Brebes, and Surabaya-Demak routes are served from 12.00 noon to 21.00 pm.
Cancel Your Sari Indah Bus Ticket and Get a Refund With Refund Guarantee
redBus offers another avenue of flexibility when it comes to booking a Sari Indah bus ticket in Indonesia. With Refund Guarantee, customers can now cancel their Sari Indah bus ticket and get a refund. A customer has to make sure that the Refund Guarantee add-on has been selected when they book their Sari Indah bus ticket through the redBus platform. Customers would have to pay a small premium when they select the Refund Guarantee add-on. Once done, the customer can avail a reasonable refund of up to 75% on their bus tickets if they do decide to cancel the ticket before their bus journey begins. Refund Guarantee offers flexibility and eliminates any inconvenience that could arise if the customer needs to cancel their Sari Indah bus ticket due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Sari Indah Online Bus Ticket Booking on redBus
Booking a bus ticket has been made easy and convenient thanks to the numerous advancements in technology. And just like how cell phones evolved from traditional landline connections, old bus booking methods have evolved into online booking. Customers do not have to stand in a queue anymore to buy a bus ticket and board a bus or settle for a seat that a bus agent provides, as redBus offers every bit of information that they would need to book a bus ticket. Bus schedules, list of operators, latest offers, amenities available, seats, customers can find everything on the redBus platform, which can be accessed from anywhere. Click to get the latest information on your journey when you book your bus ticket with redBus.
To view updated COVID-19 guidelines, visit the page on redBus. Customers can visit to find out more about bus trips or favourite bus operators before booking tickets.