Important Points to Remember about the Pelita Baru Bus
Bus Pelita Baru Prima offers fully equipped luxury buses for travel to popular destinations. From minibuses to large tour buses, Pelita Baru is ready to provide a comfortable and inexpensive travel experience. The currently available routes are trips between cities and provinces in Java, starting from Jakarta to Central Java.
- Pelita Bus Service offers trips between cities such as Jakarta, Bekasi, Banjarnegara, Purwokerto, Purbalingga, and Banyumas.
- Pelita Baru Prima buses have several transportation options with various capacities: ELF cars with a capacity of 12 to 17 people, medium-sized buses with a capacity of up to 33 passengers, to large buses with a capacity of 50 to 60 people.
- Passengers get several modern facilities such as mineral water and coffee, USB charger, television and DVD player, toilet seats, pillows and blankets, air conditioning, and spacious outside luggage.
- The Pelita Baru Prima Bus reservation service is available on redBus, complete with special offers such as discounts, online vouchers, and cashback.
- Pelita Baru Prima buses provide rescheduling services, but do not offer refunds due to bus ticket cancellations.
Bus Pelita Baru Prima and redBus apply health protocols.
- The driver and staff must wash their hands, undergo a temperature check, and use a hand sanitizer. Passenger seats are separated to maintain distance.
- Operators clean buses and transport cars periodically before being used again.
- Popular routes for these bus operators include Purwokerto to Bekasi, Banjarnegara to Bekasi, Purbalingga or Purwokerto to Cikarang, and Banyumas to Bekasi. The average trip duration is around 6 to 9 hours depending on the route choice.
- The fare for travel using this bus operator is around IDR 160,000 to IDR 185,000 depending on the distance, time and date of travel, and route.
- The popular departure points for the Pelita Baru Prima Bus are Ajibarang, Sokaraja, and Bulupitu Terminals. Meanwhile, popular arrival points include Cibitung, Jatiasih, Pekayon, Pondok Ungu, and Cikarang Terminal.
The first buses depart between 4.30pm and 6.40pm, depending on the route taken. The last bus leaves between 16.30 and 18.50 WIB.
- Pelita Baru buses offer modern, comfortable, luxurious, as well as relatively affordable land transportation. Make this operator fleet a mainstay of choice when visiting various popular destinations in Java.