Kencana Travel Bus Routes & Timings
20 bus optionsFirst Bus : 04:00Last Bus : 20:00BOOK NOW 16 bus optionsFirst Bus : 05:00Last Bus : 20:00BOOK NOW 15 bus optionsFirst Bus : 05:00Last Bus : 19:00BOOK NOW 14 bus optionsFirst Bus : 04:00Last Bus : 21:00BOOK NOW 8 bus optionsFirst Bus : 05:00Last Bus : 19:00BOOK NOW
Important Points to Remember about Bus Kencana Travel
Kencana Travel is a popular bus operator for intercity travel routes in Central Java to Yogyakarta. Founded in 2016 under the name Alloy Executive Shuttle, Kencana Travel, based in Semarang, initially operated six bus units. Thanks to the best service and a comfortable fleet, Kencana Travel Semarang is now growing rapidly with an increase in the number of fleets and routes connecting cities around Semarang such as Pati, Jepara, Solo, to Jogja. Experience the best Kencana Travel bus services and promos by simply ordering tickets through the redBus website or application!
- Kencana Travel serves the popular route "Joglosemar" in Java, namely Jogjakarta or Yogyakarta, Solo and Semarang.
- Apart from Kencana Travel Semarang and Kencana Travel Jogja, Kencana Travel also operates from other cities such as Tegal, Pati, and Jepara.
- Kencana Travel uses HiAce buses which are divided into two classes: Premium and Executive.
- Each Kencana Travel Semarang bus unit is equipped with air conditioning and different facilities for each class. The Premium class buses used have a capacity of up to 11 passengers, equipped with spacious seats and luggage facilities, armrests, music, snacks, and a charging port. Meanwhile, the Executive class can accommodate up to 8 passengers with facilities such as music, luggage on the seat, armrests, charging port, plus snacks.
- Currently, there are no new promotions for Kencana Travel on the redBus website and app, but you can check the Kencana Travel page again on the redBus website and app regularly to find out what new promos are available.
- Kencana Travel received excellent reviews and ratings from passengers, namely 4.65 stars.
- The Kencana Travel bus operator applies a health protocol during a pandemic by requiring staff and passengers to wear masks during the trip.
- Popular Kencana Travel routes include PP Kencana Travel Semarang - Jepara, Semarang - Yogyakarta, Jepara - Semarang, Yogyakarta - Semarang, and Solo - Semarang.
- Kencana Travel bus ticket prices depend on the class and route chosen. For example, the ticket price for the Semarang-Jepara PP route is IDR 50,000. Then, the ticket price for the Semarang-Yogyakarta PP route is IDR 85,000. Meanwhile, the ticket price for the Semarang - Solo route and vice versa is also Rp.85,000.
- Kencana Travel has a departure point and a drop off point on each route. The departure and drop-off points for Kencana Travel buses include Jalan Atmodirono in Semarang, Laweyan in Solo, Jalan Pemuda in Jepara, and Jalan Magelang in Jogja or Yogyakarta. For complete information, all departure and drop-off points for the Kencana Travel fleet can be checked on the Kencana Travel bus page on the redBus website or app.
- Kencana Travel buses have varied departure schedules. For example, the Semarang-Jepara and Yogyakarta-Semarang routes are served from 3:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Then, the semarang-Yogyakarta route bus departs from 02.00 to 23.00. The Jepara-Semarang route is served from 03.00-21.00. Meanwhile, the first bus on the Solo to Semarang route departs at 04.00 and the last bus at 21.00.
Kencana Travel Bus Ticket Booking
Kencana Travel is one of the popular bus service providers serving in the travel industry. The bus company provides punctual and effective services. Kencana Travel is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by Kencana Travel help in connecting cities. This bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
Cancel Your Kencana Travel Bus Ticket and Get a Refund With Refund Guarantee
redBus offers another avenue of flexibility when it comes to booking a Kencana Travel bus ticket in Indonesia. With Refund Guarantee, customers can now cancel their Kencana Travel bus ticket and get a refund. A customer has to make sure that the Refund Guarantee add-on has been selected when they book their Kencana Travel bus ticket through the redBus platform. Customers would have to pay a small premium when they select the Refund Guarantee add-on. Once done, the customer can avail a reasonable refund of up to 75% on their bus tickets if they do decide to cancel the ticket before their bus journey begins. Refund Guarantee offers flexibility and eliminates any inconvenience that could arise if the customer needs to cancel their Kencana Travel bus ticket due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Up to 25% off in Bus Ticket Booking
Booking bus tickets has become easy and convenient thanks to various technological advances. You can now check bus schedules, list of operators, latest offers, facilities, seat availability and more on the redBus platformTo make it easier on your pocket, redBus Indonesia offers discounts of up to 25% and IDR 20.000 cashback with the code NEW*. Use the redBus promo when booking bus tickets online and save more! For such exciting deals - check redBus Promos page Terms and conditions apply*
How can I book a Kencana Travel bus ticket?
You can visit the Kencana Travel ticket counter located at the bus terminal nearest to you. An even simpler booking solution has been provided by redBus, Indonesia. The user-friendly website offers a simpler way to book your bus tickets online.
How much does a bus ticket on a Kencana Travel bus cost?
Ticket fares will vary depending on the pick-up and drop off points. You can visit redbus.id/en to help you stay updated on bus fares, availability, and much more. The payment platform on the redBus website ensures that every transaction made on the site is protected.
Do I need to print my bus ticket to board the bus?
There are two main scenarios that you might fall into when you have to board a bus. Now, if your boarding point is at any terminal in Indonesia, passengers will have to take a print out of the bus ticket that has been sent to the email in a PDF format. The second scenario is when your boarding point is a bus stop and not a terminal. In this case, you will receive an M-ticket that you will have to produce before boarding your bus. If the operator does not provide an M-Ticket, you will have to take a printout of the ticket (PDF) that has been sent to the registered email ID that you have used to book the bus ticket on the redBus website. Some operators might levy a charge if these conditions are not followed.
Should I book my bus ticket at the counter or on the redBus platform?
That depends on what works best for you. You could book a ticket at the counter but you might be too late to book a comfortable window seat or risk being too late to book any seat at all. A lot of people are recognizing the benefits of booking a bus ticket on an online platform like redBus. It’s easy, convenient, and leaves you having all your questions answered by just browsing the website. The website provides live updates on a number of different avenues such as bus timings, fares, available seats, pick-up and drop-off points, discounts and offers, and much more.