Cititrans Bus Routes & Timings
3414 bus optionsFirst Bus : 03:30 AMLast Bus : 11:59 PMBOOK NOW 3063 bus optionsFirst Bus : 04:00 AMLast Bus : 11:30 PMBOOK NOW 2255 bus optionsFirst Bus : 04:00 AMLast Bus : 11:45 PMBOOK NOW 368 bus optionsFirst Bus : 04:00 AMLast Bus : 11:00 PMBOOK NOW
Important Points to Remember about Cititrans Buses
Starting operations in 2005, Cititrans serves passenger transportation routes to and from Bandung. Offering private and public transportation, this vehicle operator provides quality services as well as standard but comfortable facilities. Health protocols keep passengers healthy while traveling.
- Cititrans offers major travel routes from Jakarta to Bandung and Bandung to Jakarta.
- Other routes served by Cititrans include popular destinations such as Yogyakarta, Semarang and Solo.
- Cititrans provides passenger transportation (shuttle) with separate seats, complete with seat belts, for individual comfort and safety.
- The facilities available to passengers include a USB charging port, reclining seats, air conditioning, blinded windows, CCTV, an emergency hammer, and a large luggage area.
- redbus provides ticket booking services for Cititrans Bandung and so on, complete with special offers such as vouchers and cashback.
- Passengers can use the reschedule service, but this must be done a maximum of three hours before departure time.
- Cititrans received a fairly good rating from passengers, with an average rating of 4.9.
- Cititrans and redBus implement standard health protocols. The driver and staff undergo temperature checks and must wash their hands. Passengers can use a free hand sanitizer. Every vehicle is thoroughly washed before serving new passengers. The seats are separated so that passengers are not close together.
- The most popular routes for Cititrans include Bandung to Jakarta, Jakarta to Bandung, Bandung to Tangerang, Tangerang to Bandung, and Yogyakarta to Semarang.
- The average tariff for Cititrans Dipatiukur and so on is IDR 145,000 to IDR 185,000, depending on the distance, time and duration of the trip, date of booking, and so on.
- Popular departure and pick-up points for Cititrans include SCBD, Fatmawati, Soekarno Hatta International Airport, and Rasuna Said in Jakarta. In Bandung, popular spots include Pasteur and Dipatiukur.
- The first bus departure times for the Bandung to Jakarta and Jakarta to Bandung routes are 04.00 and 04.45 WIB, respectively. The last buses for these two routes depart at 21.30 and 21.00 WIB, respectively.
- Need land transportation that is fast, cheap, comfortable, and reliable for the Bandung-Jakarta route or vice versa? Cititrans provides you with excellent service and modern facilities in a comfortable shuttle.
Cancel Your Cititrans Bus Ticket and Get a Refund With Refund Guarantee
redBus offers another avenue of flexibility when it comes to booking a Cititrans bus ticket in Indonesia. With Refund Guarantee, customers can now cancel their Cititrans bus ticket and get a refund. A customer has to make sure that the Refund Guarantee add-on has been selected when they book their Cititrans bus ticket through the redBus platform. Customers would have to pay a small premium when they select the Refund Guarantee add-on. Once done, the customer can avail a reasonable refund of up to 75% on their bus tickets if they do decide to cancel the ticket before their bus journey begins. Refund Guarantee offers flexibility and eliminates any inconvenience that could arise if the customer needs to cancel their Cititrans bus ticket due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Reschedule Ticket Details with redBus, Indonesia
Whether it’s a small change in your travel plan or a last-minute emergency, booking a Reschedule Ticket is a blessing in disguise. For all the travellers worried about missing their shuttle due to unforeseen delays or if they have to reschedule their bus ticket to another day, Reschedule Ticket by redBus have come to the rescue. So, if you have booked a Cititrans bus ticket online, you can opt for a Reschedule Ticket and leave all your worries behind.
With redBus Reschedule Tickets, if a passenger cannot board the shuttle at the scheduled time, the passenger can get in touch with the PO by clicking the “Request Reschedule” option. This should be done a minimum of 3 hours prior to their departure time. The passenger can choose to reschedule their bus ticket to a different day as long as it falls within 7 days from the initial date of journey. If you are looking for flexibility while travelling on a Cititrans bus, you can follow the steps as given below:
- Enter your boarding and dropping locations in the "Source" and "Destination" tabs respectively and hit the “Search” button to find the list of buses available on this route. Here, you would see “Reschedule Ticket” under bus details. Customers can even click on the “Reschedule Ticket” tag that’s available at the top of the page.
- Once you find a Cititrans bus with the “Reschedule Ticket” option, select the same and continue with the booking process.
- Next, you will receive a notification with the confirmation of your Reschedule Ticket, and the details would be sent to your registered email id.
- If you wish to reschedule your ticket due to any last-minute commitments, you can click on the “Request Reschedule” option a minimum of 3 hours prior to the departure time to get a call-back. This option is available on the “My Bookings” page. There are no extra charges that are levied on the customer for boarding the next shuttle through the Reschedule Ticket scheme.
Cititrans Reschedule Ticket Policy:
- A customer can reschedule their bus ticket by clicking the “Request Reschedule” button that’s available on the “Thank You” and “My Bookings” page a minimum of 3 hours before their departure time.
- Customers can reschedule their bus ticket only once per trip.
- Customers can reschedule their bus journey to a suitable time/day that is within 7 days from the initial departure date.
- Customers should keep in mind that rescheduling to a particular time/day is subject to availability.
Up to 25% off in Bus Ticket Booking
Booking bus tickets has become easy and convenient thanks to various technological advances. You can now check bus schedules, list of operators, latest offers, facilities, seat availability and more on the redBus platformTo make it easier on your pocket, redBus Indonesia offers discounts of up to 25% and IDR 20.000 cashback with the code NEW*. Use the redBus promo when booking bus tickets online and save more! For such exciting deals - check redBus Promos page Terms and conditions apply*
How can I book a Cititrans bus ticket?
You can visit the Cititrans ticket counter located at the bus terminal nearest to you. An even simpler booking solution has been provided by redBus, Indonesia. The user-friendly website offers a simpler way to book your bus tickets online.
How much does a bus ticket on a Cititrans bus cost?
Ticket fares will vary depending on the pick-up and drop off points. You can visit redbus.id/en to help you stay updated on bus fares, availability, and much more. The payment platform on the redBus website ensures that every transaction made on the site is protected.
Do I need to print my bus ticket to board the bus?
There are two main scenarios that you might fall into when you have to board a bus. Now, if your boarding point is at any terminal in Indonesia, passengers will have to take a print out of the bus ticket that has been sent to the email in a PDF format. The second scenario is when your boarding point is a bus stop and not a terminal. In this case, you will receive an M-ticket that you will have to produce before boarding your bus. If the operator does not provide an M-Ticket, you will have to take a printout of the ticket (PDF) that has been sent to the registered email ID that you have used to book the bus ticket on the redBus website. Some operators might levy a charge if these conditions are not followed.
Should I book my bus ticket at the counter or on the redBus platform?
That depends on what works best for you. You could book a ticket at the counter but you might be too late to book a comfortable window seat or risk being too late to book any seat at all. A lot of people are recognizing the benefits of booking a bus ticket on an online platform like redBus. It’s easy, convenient, and leaves you having all your questions answered by just browsing the website. The website provides live updates on a number of different avenues such as bus timings, fares, available seats, pick-up and drop-off points, discounts and offers, and much more.
What is a Reschedule Ticket?
A Reschedule Ticket is a bus ticket that can be used to board the next shuttle provided by the same operator on that particular route in case you miss your shuttle when an unforeseeable situation/emergency arises. For some operators, this ticket can be rescheduled to a later day (usually within 7-30 days after the initial date of the journey that was booked.) If anyone is uncertain about their travel plans, it would be best to book a Reschedule Ticket with redBus.
Is a “Reschedule Ticket” the same as a reschedulable ticket?
No. A reschedulable ticket allows you to reschedule your bus ticket a few days in advance by paying the difference in prices. On the other hand, a Reschedule Ticket allows you to catch another bus offered by the same operator. The passengers should click the “Request Reschedule” button that’s available on the “Thank You” and “Bus Buddy” page at least 3 hours before the departure time of your scheduled journey without paying any extra charges.
Which are the operators who provide Reschedule Tickets in Indonesia?
The operators who provide Reschedule Tickets on the redBus platform in Indonesia are Baraya Travels, Bimo Trans, Xtrans, Areon Trans, Lintas Shuttle, Pasteur Trans, Sabila Shuttle, Rimba Raya, Aragon trans, Bhinneka Shuttle, Cititrans, and Aya Travel.
Can I purchase a Reschedule Ticket on all routes in Indonesia?
Reschedule Tickets are available only on certain routes in Indonesia - JaBoDeTaBek (Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi) - Bandung. The journey from Bandung to JaBoDeTaBek also falls under the Reschedule Ticket scheme.