Important Points to Remember about Cititrans Buses
Starting operations in 2005, Cititrans serves passenger transportation routes to and from Bandung. Offering private and public transportation, this vehicle operator provides quality services as well as standard but comfortable facilities. Health protocols keep passengers healthy while traveling.
- Cititrans offers major travel routes from Jakarta to Bandung and Bandung to Jakarta.
- Other routes served by Cititrans include popular destinations such as Yogyakarta, Semarang and Solo.
- Cititrans provides passenger transportation (shuttle) with separate seats, complete with seat belts, for individual comfort and safety.
- The facilities available to passengers include a USB charging port, reclining seats, air conditioning, blinded windows, CCTV, an emergency hammer, and a large luggage area.
- redbus provides ticket booking services for Cititrans Bandung and so on, complete with special offers such as vouchers and cashback.
- Passengers can use the reschedule service, but this must be done a maximum of three hours before departure time.
- Cititrans received a fairly good rating from passengers, with an average rating of 4.9.
- Cititrans and redBus implement standard health protocols. The driver and staff undergo temperature checks and must wash their hands. Passengers can use a free hand sanitizer. Every vehicle is thoroughly washed before serving new passengers. The seats are separated so that passengers are not close together.
- The most popular routes for Cititrans include Bandung to Jakarta, Jakarta to Bandung, Bandung to Tangerang, Tangerang to Bandung, and Yogyakarta to Semarang.
- The average tariff for Cititrans Dipatiukur and so on is IDR 145,000 to IDR 185,000, depending on the distance, time and duration of the trip, date of booking, and so on.
- Popular departure and pick-up points for Cititrans include SCBD, Fatmawati, Soekarno Hatta International Airport, and Rasuna Said in Jakarta. In Bandung, popular spots include Pasteur and Dipatiukur.
- The first bus departure times for the Bandung to Jakarta and Jakarta to Bandung routes are 04.00 and 04.45 WIB, respectively. The last buses for these two routes depart at 21.30 and 21.00 WIB, respectively.
- Need land transportation that is fast, cheap, comfortable, and reliable for the Bandung-Jakarta route or vice versa? Cititrans provides you with excellent service and modern facilities in a comfortable shuttle.
Cititrans Bus Routes & Timings
Reschedule Ticket Details with redBus, Indonesia
Whether it’s a small change in your travel plan or a last-minute emergency, booking a Reschedule Ticket is a blessing in disguise. For all the travellers worried about missing their shuttle due to unforeseen delays or if they have to reschedule their bus ticket to another day, Reschedule Ticket by redBus have come to the rescue. So, if you have booked a Cititrans bus ticket online, you can opt for a Reschedule Ticket and leave all your worries behind.
With redBus Reschedule Tickets, if a passenger cannot board the shuttle at the scheduled time, the passenger can get in touch with the PO by clicking the “Request Reschedule” option. This should be done a minimum of 3 hours prior to their departure time. The passenger can choose to reschedule their bus ticket to a different day as long as it falls within 7 days from the initial date of journey. If you are looking for flexibility while travelling on a Cititrans bus, you can follow the steps as given below:
- Enter your boarding and dropping locations in the "Source" and "Destination" tabs respectively and hit the “Search” button to find the list of buses available on this route. Here, you would see “Reschedule Ticket” under bus details. Customers can even click on the “Reschedule Ticket” tag that’s available at the top of the page.
- Once you find a Cititrans bus with the “Reschedule Ticket” option, select the same and continue with the booking process.
- Next, you will receive a notification with the confirmation of your Reschedule Ticket, and the details would be sent to your registered email id.
- If you wish to reschedule your ticket due to any last-minute commitments, you can click on the “Request Reschedule” option a minimum of 3 hours prior to the departure time to get a call-back. This option is available on the “My Bookings” page. There are no extra charges that are levied on the customer for boarding the next shuttle through the Reschedule Ticket scheme.
Cititrans Reschedule Ticket Policy:
- A customer can reschedule their bus ticket by clicking the “Request Reschedule” button that’s available on the “Thank You” and “My Bookings” page a minimum of 3 hours before their departure time.
- Customers can reschedule their bus ticket only once per trip.
- Customers can reschedule their bus journey to a suitable time/day that is within 7 days from the initial departure date.
- Customers should keep in mind that rescheduling to a particular time/day is subject to availability.
Cititrans Bus Ticket Booking
Cititrans is one of the popular bus service providers serving in the travel industry. The bus company provides punctual and effective services. Cititrans is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by Cititrans help in connecting cities. This bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
Cancel Your Cititrans Bus Ticket and Get a Refund With Refund Guarantee
redBus offers another avenue of flexibility when it comes to booking a Cititrans bus ticket in Indonesia. With Refund Guarantee, customers can now cancel their Cititrans bus ticket and get a refund. A customer has to make sure that the Refund Guarantee add-on has been selected when they book their Cititrans bus ticket through the redBus platform. Customers would have to pay a small premium when they select the Refund Guarantee add-on. Once done, the customer can avail a reasonable refund of up to 75% on their bus tickets if they do decide to cancel the ticket before their bus journey begins. Refund Guarantee offers flexibility and eliminates any inconvenience that could arise if the customer needs to cancel their Cititrans bus ticket due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Cititrans Online Bus Ticket Booking on redBus
Booking a bus ticket has been made easy and convenient thanks to the numerous advancements in technology. And just like how cell phones evolved from traditional landline connections, old bus booking methods have evolved into online booking. Customers do not have to stand in a queue anymore to buy a bus ticket and board a bus or settle for a seat that a bus agent provides, as redBus offers every bit of information that they would need to book a bus ticket. Bus schedules, list of operators, latest offers, amenities available, seats, customers can find everything on the redBus platform, which can be accessed from anywhere. Click to get the latest information on your journey when you book your bus ticket with redBus.
To view updated COVID-19 guidelines, visit the page on redBus. Customers can visit to find out more about bus trips or favourite bus operators before booking tickets.