Important Points to Remember about Sugeng Rahayu Buses
Sugeng Rahayu has been established since 1981 under the name Sumber Kentjono. Nearly four decades of existence, PO Sugeng Rahayu has proven to be successful in maintaining its quality, especially when it received the award as PO with the best service during the Eid al-Fitr homecoming season in 2005, 2007 and 2008.
redBus serves ticket purchases for Sugeng Rahayu buses with various routes. The available reviews are the results of the assessment of passengers who have experienced the bus facilities and bought tickets from redBus.
- Sugeng Rahayu serves dozens of routes. The most popular routes include Surabaya - Solo, Surabaya - Madiun, Surabaya - Semarang, Surabaya - Purworejo, Purwokerto - Purworejo, and Cilacap - Yogyakarta.
- Apart from these cities, Sugeng Rahayu's cities include Jember, Madiun, Magelang, and Bandung.
- There are two types of buses, namely Patas with a 2 - 2 seat configuration and Executive AC with the same seat configuration.
- Executive Class AC has toilet facilities, TV with video and audio entertainment, reclining seats, drinking water, USB for charger. One meal is only given to Executive class passengers.
- The earliest average schedule is from 05.00 to 07.25. The daytime schedule departs at around 12.00, and afternoon departures are at 17.00. However, the schedule for each route differs depending on the readiness of the fleet each day.
- Sugeng Rahayu tickets start at IDR 75,000 for the closest route, and the most expensive is IDR 280,000 for the AC Executive class with the longest route.
- Use the NEW code to get a 10% discount and an additional Rp.20,000 cashback for purchasing Sugeng Rahayu bus tickets online from redBus. Valid until March 31, 2021.
- Experienced in his field, Sugeng Rahayu received a rating of 4.28 from 43 reviews. The accuracy of the schedule and arrival time are the advantages of this bus operator.
- The application of Safety + ensures the health and safety of passengers during the COVId-19 pandemic. The bus is cleaned using disinfectant, staff and passengers must have their body temperature checked before boarding the bus, and hand sanitizers are provided on the bus. All staff and passengers are required to wear masks for safety and comfort.