Important Points to Remember about Haryanto Buses
The Haryanto bus company is one of the well-known big operators from Kota Kudus, Central Java. Founded by H. Haryanto in 2002, this bus operator has become one of the favorite public transportation for tourists. Moreover, they have their own unique livery designs.
For those of you who want to enjoy a trip on the Haryanto Bus, ticket reservations can be made on redBus. Before ordering a ticket, there are several important things you need to know, namely:
- Haryanto buses serve trips from Jabodetabek to various big cities on the island of Java. Some of the popular routes from this bus include Jakarta-Semarang, Jakarta-Kudus, Tangerang-Semarang, Jakarta-Wonogiri, and Bogor-Kudus.
- Apart from serving popular routes, you can also take advantage of the Haryanto Bus when you want to travel to various small cities in Indonesia. Several cities passed by the bus operator's fleet include Pati, Kartosuro, Ponorogo, Madura, and Karanganyar.
- The majority of PO Haryanto's fleets are products from Hino and Mercedes-Benz. You can find several bus variants, including OH 1626, OH 1836, Hino RK8, and OH 1526. Not to forget, Haryanto also has a super high decker (SHD) bus fleet that offers better comfort during the trip.
- You can order a PO Haryanto fleet in two class options, namely Executive and VIP. Both have a 2-2 seating configuration and a capacity of 32 passengers.
- Each passenger also gets complete facilities including air conditioning, reclining seats, music and karaoke, eating and drinking, toilets, LED TV, and smoking area.
- The Bus operator Haryanto provides a refund facility to passengers. The refund amount depends on the route used and the time when the cancellation was submitted.
- Haryanto is a bus operator that provides quality services to passengers. As proof, the average bus passenger gives a rating of 4.5/5.
- PO Haryanto guarantees the safety and comfort of the passengers. As proof, they strictly apply the Safety + redBus standard and health protocols during the trip.
- Haryanto bus ticket prices vary, depending on the choice of class and route. For example, the Jakarta Semarang bus is pegged at a price of between Rp. 220,000 to Rp. 262,500. Meanwhile, the Jakarta Kudus route has a price of between Rp. 220,000 to Rp. 231,000.
Haryanto Bus Routes & Timings
Haryanto Bus Ticket Booking
Haryanto is one of the popular bus service providers serving in the travel industry. The bus company provides punctual and effective services. Haryanto is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by Haryanto help in connecting cities. This bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
Book a bus ticket online, but pay at the counter, with Pay@Bus
redBus works tirelessly to ensure that every person who wishes to book a bus ticket online is comfortable even before boarding a Haryanto bus. This is why, with Pay@Bus, customers can now reserve their desired seat on a Haryanto bus through the redBus app or website without making their payment online. With Pay@Bus, a customer can go to the Haryanto bus ticket counter and complete their booking by making the payment in person. Customers would have to make the payment at the counter at least 1 hour (Bekasi to destination location) before the departure time. The customer can lose their reservation if they do not make the payment before this period.
Cancel Your Haryanto Bus Ticket and Get a Refund With Refund Guarantee
redBus offers another avenue of flexibility when it comes to booking a Haryanto bus ticket in Indonesia. With Refund Guarantee, customers can now cancel their Haryanto bus ticket and get a refund. A customer has to make sure that the Refund Guarantee add-on has been selected when they book their Haryanto bus ticket through the redBus platform. Customers would have to pay a small premium when they select the Refund Guarantee add-on. Once done, the customer can avail a reasonable refund of up to 75% on their bus tickets if they do decide to cancel the ticket before their bus journey begins. Refund Guarantee offers flexibility and eliminates any inconvenience that could arise if the customer needs to cancel their Haryanto bus ticket due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Haryanto Online Bus Ticket Booking on redBus
Booking a bus ticket has been made easy and convenient thanks to the numerous advancements in technology. And just like how cell phones evolved from traditional landline connections, old bus booking methods have evolved into online booking. Customers do not have to stand in a queue anymore to buy a bus ticket and board a bus or settle for a seat that a bus agent provides, as redBus offers every bit of information that they would need to book a bus ticket. Bus schedules, list of operators, latest offers, amenities available, seats, customers can find everything on the redBus platform, which can be accessed from anywhere. Click to get the latest information on your journey when you book your bus ticket with redBus.
To view updated COVID-19 guidelines, visit the page on redBus. Customers can visit to find out more about bus trips or favourite bus operators before booking tickets.