Important Points to Remember about the Wisata Komodo Bus
Wisata Komodo Bus is a leading passenger transportation service provider based in Denpasar, Bali. Established in 1986, Wisata Komodo buses are known for their luxurious units and excellent and punctual service. This is because the Wisata Komodo bus which is managed by the Dharma Jaya Group serves long-distance trips so that passenger comfort is always number one. Feel the sensation of luxury and comfort on the Wisata Komodo bus as your transportation!
- Wisata Komodo bus operational routes are Denpasar to Surabaya, Solo, Jogja and Purwokerto.
- Wisata Komodo also operates bus fleets from its agents in Surabaya, Solo and Jogja.
- Wisata Komodo uses a Patas class bus or VIP AC with a configuration of 2-2 passengers.
- Each Wisata Komodo bus unit is equipped with air conditioning and facilities in the form of reclining chairs, USB port, TV, music player, blankets, pillows, emergency doors, fire extinguishers, emergency glass-breaking hammer, snacks, and mineral water.
- Currently there are no promos for purchasing Wisata Komodo bus tickets. Also check the Wisata Komodo bus page on redBus regularly to find new promos from this bus.
- The Wisata Komodo bus gets a good rating from passengers, which is 5.0 stars.
- The Wisata Komodo bus manager applies a pandemic health protocol by requiring staff and passengers to wear masks during the trip.
- Popular tourist bus routes include Denpasar-Solo, Solo-Denpasar, Surabaya-Denpasar, Denpasar-Jogja, and Denpasar-Purwokerto.
- The price of a Wisata Komodo bus ticket depends on the route chosen. For example, the price of a bus ticket for the Denpasar-Surabaya route and vice versa is IDR 220,000. Ticket prices for Solo-Denpasar and Denpasar-Yogyakarta buses are IDR 350,000. Meanwhile, a PP Denpasar-Purwokerto bus ticket is IDR 450,000.
- Wisata Komodo has departure and drop-off points on each route, such as the Mengwi Terminal or the cross-city Denpasar in Denpasar Bali, Tirtonadi Terminal in Solo, Bulupitu in Purwokerto, Bungurasih Terminal in Surabaya, Giwangan Terminal in Yogyakarta.
- The Wisata Komodo bus schedule depends on the route chosen. For example, the Solo-Denpasar route is served from 14:15 to 16.00 in the afternoon and the Surabaya-Denpasar route is served from 14:35 to 18.30 in the afternoon. The Denpasar-Yogyakarta or Jogja fleet departs from 6:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and the Denpasar-Solo bus departs from 05.00 to 15.25 in the afternoon. Meanwhile, the Denpasar to Purwokerto and Surabaya fleets departed at 11.00 noon.