Reschedule Ticket Details with redBus, Indonesia
Whether it’s a small change in your travel plan or a last-minute emergency, booking a Reschedule Ticket is a blessing in disguise. For all the travellers worried about missing their shuttle due to unforeseen delays or if they have to reschedule their bus ticket to another day, Reschedule Ticket by redBus have come to the rescue. So, if you have booked a Bimo Trans bus ticket online, you can opt for a Reschedule Ticket and leave all your worries behind.
With redBus Reschedule Tickets, if a passenger cannot board the shuttle at the scheduled time, the passenger can get in touch with the PO by clicking the “Request Reschedule” option. This should be done a minimum of 1 hour prior to their departure time. The passenger can choose to reschedule their bus ticket to a different day as long as it falls within 7 days from the initial date of journey. If you are looking for flexibility while travelling on a Bimo Trans bus, you can follow the steps as given below:
- Enter your boarding and dropping locations in the "Source" and "Destination" tabs respectively and hit the “Search” button to find the list of buses available on this route. Here, you would see “Reschedule Ticket” under bus details. Customers can even click on the “Reschedule Ticket” tag that’s available at the top of the page.
- Once you find a Bimo Trans bus with the “Reschedule Ticket” option, select the same and continue with the booking process.
- Next, you will receive a notification with the confirmation of your Reschedule Ticket, and the details would be sent to your registered email id.
- If you wish to reschedule your ticket due to any last-minute commitments, you can click on the “Request Reschedule” option a minimum of 1 hour prior to the departure time to get a call-back. This option is available on the “My Bookings” page. There are no extra charges that are levied on the customer for boarding the next shuttle through the Reschedule Ticket scheme.
Bimo Trans Reschedule Ticket Policy:
- A customer can reschedule their bus ticket by clicking the “Request Reschedule” button that’s available on the “Thank You” and “My Bookings” page a minimum of 1 hour before their departure time.
- Customers can reschedule their bus ticket only once per trip.
- Customers can reschedule their bus journey to a suitable time/day that is within 7 days from the initial departure date.
- Customers should keep in mind that rescheduling to a particular time/day is subject to availability.