Kramat Djati Jakarta Bus Routes & Timings
Important Points to Remember about the Kramat Djati Jakarta Bus
The Kramat Djati bus company or PO Kramat Djati Jakarta is the leading bus operator in Indonesia for the Java, Bali and Sumatra routes. Founded in 1974, the Kramat Djati bus, which has the motto "Trusted Transportation", has been equipped with more than 6 thousand fleets serving trips from Jabodetabek to Sumatra. Besides serving passenger transportation, Kramat Djati also provides package or goods delivery services. With the experience and convenience offered, it's not wrong if Kramat Djati is your transportation solution of choice with redBus!
- Kramat Djati serves intercity travel routes in Sumatra, Java and Bali, such as Jakarta, Tegal, Denpasar (Bali), Tulang Bawang (Lampung), Ponorogo, Boyolali, and Solo.
- Kramat Djati buses also operate routes from their agents in the cities of Bandung, Banyuwangi, Tangerang and Pasuruan.
- The Kramat Djati fleet uses the latest buses which are divided into two classes, namely VIP AC and Executive AC with a configuration of 2-2 seats in each row.
- Each Kramat Djati bus unit is equipped with air conditioning and almost the same facilities, such as reclining seats, LCD TV, music entertainment, toilets, blankets and pillows.
- Currently, there is no new promo for Kramat Djati buses on the redBus website and app, but you can check the Kramat Djati page on the redBus website and app regularly to find out what new promos are available.
- Kramat Djati gets a good rating from passengers, which is 4.4 stars.
- The Kramat Djati bus operator implemented health protocols during this pandemic by requiring staff and passengers to wear masks during the trip.
- Popular routes for Kramat Djati include Denpasar - Tegal, Tulang Bawang (Lampung) - Cilegon, Ponorogo - Tangerang, Boyolali - Tangerang, Jakarta - Banyuwangi, Tangerang - Boyolali, Pasuruan - Jakarta, and Tangerang - Semarang.
- Kramat Djati bus ticket prices depend on the class and route chosen. The Denpasar-Tegal route, for example, costs around Rp. 380,000 - Rp. 390,000. The ticket price for Tulang Bawang (Lampung) -Cilegon is IDR 250,000. The Ponorogo-Tangerang route costs Rp. 200,000 - Rp. 220,000. The ticket price for Boyolali-Tangerang is IDR 170,000. Ticket prices for Jakarta - Banyuwangi range from Rp.430,000 - Rp.440,000. Ticket prices for Tangerang-Boyolali and Tangerang-Semarang are almost the same, which is around IDR 180,000-IDR 200,000. Meanwhile, the ticket price for Pasuruan-Jakarta is IDR 310,000.
- Kramat Djati buses have departure and drop-off points on their respective routes. Some of the popular departure and drop-off points are Cililitan in Jakarta, Ponorogo Terminal in Ponorogo, Tirtonadi Terminal in Solo, Mengwi Terminal in Denpasar, Tegal Terminal in Tegal, the East Cross Line at Tulang Bawang Lampung, Ciledug in Tangerang, and Boyolali Terminal in Boyolali. For more detailed information, all departure and drop-off points for the Kramat Djati fleet can be checked on the Kramat Djati bus page on the redBus website or application.
- Kramat Djati buses have varied departure schedules. There are routes that start to be served from early in the morning such as Pasuruan – Jakarta (departs at 03.00 am) and Denpasar-Tegal (departs from 05.00 am), and Ponorogo - Tangerang (starts from 10.00). But there are also other routes where the first bus starts at around 12:00 and 13:00. Kramat Djati bus departures also reach curfew, such as 20.00 (Boyolali-Tangerang) to 22.00 (Tulang Bawang - Cilegon).
Kramat Djati Jakarta Bus Ticket Booking
Kramat Djati Jakarta is one of the popular bus service providers serving in the travel industry. The bus company provides punctual and effective services. Kramat Djati Jakarta is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by Kramat Djati Jakarta help in connecting cities. This bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
Cancel Your Kramat Djati Jakarta Bus Ticket and Get a Refund With Refund Guarantee
redBus offers another avenue of flexibility when it comes to booking a Kramat Djati Jakarta bus ticket in Indonesia. With Refund Guarantee, customers can now cancel their Kramat Djati Jakarta bus ticket and get a refund. A customer has to make sure that the Refund Guarantee add-on has been selected when they book their Kramat Djati Jakarta bus ticket through the redBus platform. Customers would have to pay a small premium when they select the Refund Guarantee add-on. Once done, the customer can avail a reasonable refund of up to 75% on their bus tickets if they do decide to cancel the ticket before their bus journey begins. Refund Guarantee offers flexibility and eliminates any inconvenience that could arise if the customer needs to cancel their Kramat Djati Jakarta bus ticket due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Kramat Djati Jakarta Online Bus Ticket Booking on redBus
Booking a bus ticket has been made easy and convenient thanks to the numerous advancements in technology. And just like how cell phones evolved from traditional landline connections, old bus booking methods have evolved into online booking. Customers do not have to stand in a queue anymore to buy a bus ticket and board a bus or settle for a seat that a bus agent provides, as redBus offers every bit of information that they would need to book a bus ticket. Bus schedules, list of operators, latest offers, amenities available, seats, customers can find everything on the redBus platform, which can be accessed from anywhere. Click to get the latest information on your journey when you book your bus ticket with redBus.
To view updated COVID-19 guidelines, visit the page on redBus. Customers can visit to find out more about bus trips or favourite bus operators before booking tickets.
How can I book a Kramat Djati Jakarta bus ticket?
You can visit the Kramat Djati Jakarta ticket counter located at the bus terminal nearest to you. An even simpler booking solution has been provided by redBus, Indonesia. The user-friendly website offers a simpler way to book your bus tickets online.
How much does a bus ticket on a Kramat Djati Jakarta bus cost?
Ticket fares will vary depending on the pick-up and drop off points. You can visit redbus.id/en to help you stay updated on bus fares, availability, and much more. The payment platform on the redBus website ensures that every transaction made on the site is protected.
Do I need to print my bus ticket to board the bus?
There are two main scenarios that you might fall into when you have to board a bus. Now, if your boarding point is at any terminal in Indonesia, passengers will have to take a print out of the bus ticket that has been sent to the email in a PDF format. The second scenario is when your boarding point is a bus stop and not a terminal. In this case, you will receive an M-ticket that you will have to produce before boarding your bus. If the operator does not provide an M-Ticket, you will have to take a printout of the ticket (PDF) that has been sent to the registered email ID that you have used to book the bus ticket on the redBus website. Some operators might levy a charge if these conditions are not followed.
Should I book my bus ticket at the counter or on the redBus platform?
That depends on what works best for you. You could book a ticket at the counter but you might be too late to book a comfortable window seat or risk being too late to book any seat at all. A lot of people are recognizing the benefits of booking a bus ticket on an online platform like redBus. It’s easy, convenient, and leaves you having all your questions answered by just browsing the website. The website provides live updates on a number of different avenues such as bus timings, fares, available seats, pick-up and drop-off points, discounts and offers, and much more.