Important Points to Remember about the Kramat Djati Jakarta Bus
The Kramat Djati bus company or PO Kramat Djati Jakarta is the leading bus operator in Indonesia for the Java, Bali and Sumatra routes. Founded in 1974, the Kramat Djati bus, which has the motto "Trusted Transportation", has been equipped with more than 6 thousand fleets serving trips from Jabodetabek to Sumatra. Besides serving passenger transportation, Kramat Djati also provides package or goods delivery services. With the experience and convenience offered, it's not wrong if Kramat Djati is your transportation solution of choice with redBus!
- Kramat Djati serves intercity travel routes in Sumatra, Java and Bali, such as Jakarta, Tegal, Denpasar (Bali), Tulang Bawang (Lampung), Ponorogo, Boyolali, and Solo.
- Kramat Djati buses also operate routes from their agents in the cities of Bandung, Banyuwangi, Tangerang and Pasuruan.
- The Kramat Djati fleet uses the latest buses which are divided into two classes, namely VIP AC and Executive AC with a configuration of 2-2 seats in each row.
- Each Kramat Djati bus unit is equipped with air conditioning and almost the same facilities, such as reclining seats, LCD TV, music entertainment, toilets, blankets and pillows.
- Currently, there is no new promo for Kramat Djati buses on the redBus website and app, but you can check the Kramat Djati page on the redBus website and app regularly to find out what new promos are available.
- Kramat Djati gets a good rating from passengers, which is 4.4 stars.
- The Kramat Djati bus operator implemented health protocols during this pandemic by requiring staff and passengers to wear masks during the trip.
- Popular routes for Kramat Djati include Denpasar - Tegal, Tulang Bawang (Lampung) - Cilegon, Ponorogo - Tangerang, Boyolali - Tangerang, Jakarta - Banyuwangi, Tangerang - Boyolali, Pasuruan - Jakarta, and Tangerang - Semarang.
- Kramat Djati bus ticket prices depend on the class and route chosen. The Denpasar-Tegal route, for example, costs around Rp. 380,000 - Rp. 390,000. The ticket price for Tulang Bawang (Lampung) -Cilegon is IDR 250,000. The Ponorogo-Tangerang route costs Rp. 200,000 - Rp. 220,000. The ticket price for Boyolali-Tangerang is IDR 170,000. Ticket prices for Jakarta - Banyuwangi range from Rp.430,000 - Rp.440,000. Ticket prices for Tangerang-Boyolali and Tangerang-Semarang are almost the same, which is around IDR 180,000-IDR 200,000. Meanwhile, the ticket price for Pasuruan-Jakarta is IDR 310,000.
- Kramat Djati buses have departure and drop-off points on their respective routes. Some of the popular departure and drop-off points are Cililitan in Jakarta, Ponorogo Terminal in Ponorogo, Tirtonadi Terminal in Solo, Mengwi Terminal in Denpasar, Tegal Terminal in Tegal, the East Cross Line at Tulang Bawang Lampung, Ciledug in Tangerang, and Boyolali Terminal in Boyolali. For more detailed information, all departure and drop-off points for the Kramat Djati fleet can be checked on the Kramat Djati bus page on the redBus website or application.
- Kramat Djati buses have varied departure schedules. There are routes that start to be served from early in the morning such as Pasuruan – Jakarta (departs at 03.00 am) and Denpasar-Tegal (departs from 05.00 am), and Ponorogo - Tangerang (starts from 10.00). But there are also other routes where the first bus starts at around 12:00 and 13:00. Kramat Djati bus departures also reach curfew, such as 20.00 (Boyolali-Tangerang) to 22.00 (Tulang Bawang - Cilegon).