Important Points to Remember about Primajasa Star RedWhite Bus
RedWhite Star Primajasa is a shuttle bus operator under the Primajasa group which is known as the leading bus company in Indonesia since 1991. Primajasa initially served tourist bus rentals, before serving intercity inter-provincial passenger transportation services (AKAP) in 2001. Then, RedWhite Star Primajasa was also present as part of the Primajasa group shuttle bus transportation service that connects the Jabodetabek, Banten and West Java areas. Choose the RedWhite Star Primajasa Shuttle bus for a comfortable and reliable service!
- RedWhite Star Primajasa buses operate on the main route connecting Bandung with Jabodetabek, Banten, and other cities in West Java.
- RedWhite Star Primajasa also provides tour bus rental services and operates passenger buses from its agents such as RedWhite Star Primajasa Bandung, Cirebon and Jakarta.
- RedWhite Star Primajasa operators use Executive class Toyota HiAce buses.
- Each RedWhite Star Primajasa bus unit is equipped with air conditioning and facilities in the form of a reclining captain seat, USB charger, music, cup holder, and bottled water. In addition, RedWhite Star Primajasa also implements physical distancing seating so that passengers stay safe and comfortable.
- Currently there is no promo for purchasing RedWhite Star Primajasa bus tickets. Get other attractive promos on the redBus website or application, and don't forget to check the RedWhite Star Primajasa bus page on redBus regularly to find new promos from this bus.
- RedWhite Star Primajasa gets a very good rating from passengers, which is 4.6 stars.
- RedWhite Star Primajasa bus operators have always implemented pandemic health protocols by requiring passengers and bus crews to wear masks during the trip.
- Popular RedWhite Star Primajasa bus routes include Bandung-Jakarta, Bandung-Cengkareng, Jakarta-Bandung, Cengkareng-Bandung, and Bandung-Cirebon.
- RedWhite Star Primajasa bus ticket prices depend on the route chosen. For example, the ticket price for the Bandung-Jakarta and Jakarta-Bandung route is IDR 110,000, Bandung-Cengkareng and Cengkareng-Bandung is IDR 175,000, and Bandung-Cirebon and vice versa with a ticket for IDR 125,000 for one trip.
- RedWhite Star Primajasa serves refunds or refunds of tickets with terms and conditions applied.
- RedWhite Star Primajasa buses have separate departure and drop off points on each route. The popular departure and drop-off points for the RedWhite Star Primajasa buses include Jalan Diponegoro No. 32 and Bandung Trade Center (BTC) in Bandung, Blok M in Jakarta, Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Cengkareng, and the RedWhite Star Plered pool in Cirebon.
- The RedWhite Star Primajasa bus schedule depends on the route chosen. For example, the first bus on the Bandung-Jakarta route departs at 04.00 and the last bus at 19.00, while the first bus for the Bandung-Cengkareng route departs at 00.05 to 23.30. The Jakarta-Bandung route is served from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., while Cengkareng-Bandung is served from 8:15 a.m. to 8:15 p.m. Meanwhile, the Bandung-Cirebon bus departs from 5:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.