Sari Harum Bus Routes & Timings
1 bus optionsFirst Bus : 17:00Last Bus : 17:00BOOK NOW 1 bus optionsFirst Bus : 14:00Last Bus : 14:00BOOK NOW 1 bus optionsFirst Bus : 14:30Last Bus : 14:30BOOK NOW 1 bus optionsFirst Bus : 11:00Last Bus : 11:00BOOK NOW 1 bus optionsFirst Bus : 11:00Last Bus : 11:00BOOK NOW
Important Points to Remember about Sari Harum Bus
Apart from relying on public air transportation, you can use buses for cheaper access. One of the trusted bus operators who are ready to serve intercity to inter-island trips is PO Sari Harum. Not only that, this one operator also provides tour bus rentals complete with a driver and staff.
Then, how do you book a Sari Harum bus ticket? Instead of coming directly to the location, now you can buy bus tickets online via redBus. Here are the points about PO Sari Harum that you need to pay attention to before ordering a ticket.
- PO Sari Harum serves inter-island trips from Java to a number of cities in Sumatra.
- Reporting from the redBus page, currently PO Sari Harum has 5 popular routes, namely Bandung-Lampung, Purwakarta-Lampung, Purwakarta-Palembang, Jakarta-Palembang, and Merak-Palembang.
- To take passengers to their destination, the Sari Harum bus uses a Mercedes Benz Executive AC type fleet with a 2 + 2 seat formation.
- Each Sari Harum bus fleet is equipped with a number of facilities such as TV, audio, reclining seats, charging points, cup holders, reading lamps, snacks, fire extinguishers, and hammers to break glass when in an emergency.
- According to the schedule attached to redBus, PO Sari Harum for the Bandung-Lampung route departs at 12.30 WIB, the Purwakarta to Lampung and Palembang routes depart at 14.00 WIB, the Jakarta-Palembang route departs at 16.00 WIB, while the Sari Harum bus for the Merak-Palembang route departs at 18.30 WIB.
- The Sari Harum bus departure point is located on Jl. Soekarno Hatta (Bandung), Cikopo (Purwakarta), Kebon Jeruk (Jakarta), and Tamansari Merak (Merak).
- Sari Harum ticket prices are priced at IDR 250,000 for the Jakarta-Palembang and Merak-Palembang routes, while tickets for other routes are sold for IDR 350,000.
- Even though it has entered a new habitual adaptation era, all bus operators operating are obliged to comply with health protocols. Therefore, to protect passengers from the spread of the Covid-19 virus, redBus issued the Safety + program.
- Through the Safety + program, Sari Harum buses are required to check the temperature of passengers and staff before leaving, disinfect the cabin area, wear masks, and provide hand sanitizers.
Sari Harum Bus Ticket Booking
Sari Harum is one of the popular bus service providers serving in the travel industry. The bus company provides punctual and effective services. Sari Harum is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by Sari Harum help in connecting cities. This bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
Cancel Your Sari Harum Bus Ticket and Get a Refund With Refund Guarantee
redBus offers another avenue of flexibility when it comes to booking a Sari Harum bus ticket in Indonesia. With Refund Guarantee, customers can now cancel their Sari Harum bus ticket and get a refund. A customer has to make sure that the Refund Guarantee add-on has been selected when they book their Sari Harum bus ticket through the redBus platform. Customers would have to pay a small premium when they select the Refund Guarantee add-on. Once done, the customer can avail a reasonable refund of up to 75% on their bus tickets if they do decide to cancel the ticket before their bus journey begins. Refund Guarantee offers flexibility and eliminates any inconvenience that could arise if the customer needs to cancel their Sari Harum bus ticket due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Up to 25% off in Bus Ticket Booking
Booking bus tickets has become easy and convenient thanks to various technological advances. You can now check bus schedules, list of operators, latest offers, facilities, seat availability and more on the redBus platformTo make it easier on your pocket, redBus Indonesia offers discounts of up to 25% and IDR 20.000 cashback with the code NEW*. Use the redBus promo when booking bus tickets online and save more! For such exciting deals - check redBus Promos page Terms and conditions apply*
How can I book a Sari Harum bus ticket?
You can visit the Sari Harum ticket counter located at the bus terminal nearest to you. An even simpler booking solution has been provided by redBus, Indonesia. The user-friendly website offers a simpler way to book your bus tickets online.
How much does a bus ticket on a Sari Harum bus cost?
Ticket fares will vary depending on the pick-up and drop off points. You can visit redbus.id/en to help you stay updated on bus fares, availability, and much more. The payment platform on the redBus website ensures that every transaction made on the site is protected.
Do I need to print my bus ticket to board the bus?
There are two main scenarios that you might fall into when you have to board a bus. Now, if your boarding point is at any terminal in Indonesia, passengers will have to take a print out of the bus ticket that has been sent to the email in a PDF format. The second scenario is when your boarding point is a bus stop and not a terminal. In this case, you will receive an M-ticket that you will have to produce before boarding your bus. If the operator does not provide an M-Ticket, you will have to take a printout of the ticket (PDF) that has been sent to the registered email ID that you have used to book the bus ticket on the redBus website. Some operators might levy a charge if these conditions are not followed.
Should I book my bus ticket at the counter or on the redBus platform?
That depends on what works best for you. You could book a ticket at the counter but you might be too late to book a comfortable window seat or risk being too late to book any seat at all. A lot of people are recognizing the benefits of booking a bus ticket on an online platform like redBus. It’s easy, convenient, and leaves you having all your questions answered by just browsing the website. The website provides live updates on a number of different avenues such as bus timings, fares, available seats, pick-up and drop-off points, discounts and offers, and much more.