Important Points to Remember about Sari Harum Bus
Apart from relying on public air transportation, you can use buses for cheaper access. One of the trusted bus operators who are ready to serve intercity to inter-island trips is PO Sari Harum. Not only that, this one operator also provides tour bus rentals complete with a driver and staff.
Then, how do you book a Sari Harum bus ticket? Instead of coming directly to the location, now you can buy bus tickets online via redBus. Here are the points about PO Sari Harum that you need to pay attention to before ordering a ticket.
- PO Sari Harum serves inter-island trips from Java to a number of cities in Sumatra.
- Reporting from the redBus page, currently PO Sari Harum has 5 popular routes, namely Bandung-Lampung, Purwakarta-Lampung, Purwakarta-Palembang, Jakarta-Palembang, and Merak-Palembang.
- To take passengers to their destination, the Sari Harum bus uses a Mercedes Benz Executive AC type fleet with a 2 + 2 seat formation.
- Each Sari Harum bus fleet is equipped with a number of facilities such as TV, audio, reclining seats, charging points, cup holders, reading lamps, snacks, fire extinguishers, and hammers to break glass when in an emergency.
- According to the schedule attached to redBus, PO Sari Harum for the Bandung-Lampung route departs at 12.30 WIB, the Purwakarta to Lampung and Palembang routes depart at 14.00 WIB, the Jakarta-Palembang route departs at 16.00 WIB, while the Sari Harum bus for the Merak-Palembang route departs at 18.30 WIB.
- The Sari Harum bus departure point is located on Jl. Soekarno Hatta (Bandung), Cikopo (Purwakarta), Kebon Jeruk (Jakarta), and Tamansari Merak (Merak).
- Sari Harum ticket prices are priced at IDR 250,000 for the Jakarta-Palembang and Merak-Palembang routes, while tickets for other routes are sold for IDR 350,000.
- Even though it has entered a new habitual adaptation era, all bus operators operating are obliged to comply with health protocols. Therefore, to protect passengers from the spread of the Covid-19 virus, redBus issued the Safety + program.
- Through the Safety + program, Sari Harum buses are required to check the temperature of passengers and staff before leaving, disinfect the cabin area, wear masks, and provide hand sanitizers.