Riyan Bus Routes & Timings
Important Points to Remember about Riyan Buses
Riyan Bus is a passenger transportation service company from Cilacap that is experienced in serving intercity interprovincial (AKAP) trips. Riyan Bus originally served tourist bus transportation. Over time, Bus Riyan finally opened regular routes from Cilacap to cities in Java such as Solo and Jogja. Want to experience traveling with a sense of tourism? Bus Riyan Cilacap is your answer!
- Riyan buses operate from their centers in Cilacap to Yogyakarta (Jogja) and Solo.
- Riyan also operates bus fleets from its agents in Jogja and Solo.
- Riyan buses use Patas class buses or VIP ACs with a configuration of 2-2 passengers.
- Each Riyan bus unit is equipped with air conditioning and facilities in the form of reclining chairs, TV, emergency doors, emergency contact numbers, fire extinguishers, snacks, and drinking water.
- Currently there are no promos for purchasing Riyan bus tickets. Keep checking the Riyan bus page on redBus regularly to find new promos for this bus.
- Riyan buses get a pretty good rating from passengers.
- Riyan buses implement a pandemic health protocol by requiring staff and passengers to wear masks during the trip.
- Popular Riyan bus routes include Cilacap — Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta — Cilacap, Cilacap — Solo, and Solo — Cilacap.
- Riyan bus ticket prices depend on the route chosen. For example, the ticket price for a Yogyakarta-Cilacap bus and vice versa is Rp.85,000, while a Cilacap-Solo ticket price and vice versa is Rp.100,000.
- Riyan buses have departure and drop-off points on each route, such as Giwangan Terminal in Yogyakarta, Cilacap Terminal in Cilacap, and Tirtonadi Terminal in Solo.
- The Riyan bus schedule depends on the route you choose. The Yogyakarta-Cilacap buses depart from 06.00 to 21.00, while the Cilacap-Yogyakarta buses depart from 00.50 to 19.00. Meanwhile, the Cilacap-Solo route is served from 00.50 to 13.40 noon and vice versa or Solo-Cilacap is served from 09.00 to 17.15.
Riyan Bus Ticket Booking
Riyan is one of the popular bus service providers serving in the travel industry. The bus company provides punctual and effective services. Riyan is recognized for creating travel convenience for many commuters. All types of buses offered by Riyan help in connecting cities. This bus service provider assures passenger safety and comfort.
Cancel Your Riyan Bus Ticket and Get a Refund With Refund Guarantee
redBus offers another avenue of flexibility when it comes to booking a Riyan bus ticket in Indonesia. With Refund Guarantee, customers can now cancel their Riyan bus ticket and get a refund. A customer has to make sure that the Refund Guarantee add-on has been selected when they book their Riyan bus ticket through the redBus platform. Customers would have to pay a small premium when they select the Refund Guarantee add-on. Once done, the customer can avail a reasonable refund of up to 75% on their bus tickets if they do decide to cancel the ticket before their bus journey begins. Refund Guarantee offers flexibility and eliminates any inconvenience that could arise if the customer needs to cancel their Riyan bus ticket due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Riyan Online Bus Ticket Booking on redBus
Booking a bus ticket has been made easy and convenient thanks to the numerous advancements in technology. And just like how cell phones evolved from traditional landline connections, old bus booking methods have evolved into online booking. Customers do not have to stand in a queue anymore to buy a bus ticket and board a bus or settle for a seat that a bus agent provides, as redBus offers every bit of information that they would need to book a bus ticket. Bus schedules, list of operators, latest offers, amenities available, seats, customers can find everything on the redBus platform, which can be accessed from anywhere. Click to get the latest information on your journey when you book your bus ticket with redBus.
To view updated COVID-19 guidelines, visit the page on redBus. Customers can visit to find out more about bus trips or favourite bus operators before booking tickets.